Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where are yous all watching the cockaroach?? Has he had his clean on today and been for his cali hazeeeee ๐Ÿคฃ and is he now based for the night with a few peroni and a fat scran haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi girls new to this, been following the Elsa/Rosie et al tit show for weeks and it gives me life! Made up Iโ€™ve found this page and thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
soooo today's recap!
100% ald banter flaps has been in nick all weekend
Banter flaps has publicly fucked Alex the superfan 2 off.
Alex has in the last 10 mins fled tiktok.
Waiting on Banter flaps to get twisted and unleeeeash.

Ps. Might get slaughtered for this but her sister really can't sing ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
No she canโ€™t so auto tuned it echoes in yeh ears for ages an her fella sounds like a and looks like a midget in helium in that video singing the Simon an Garfunkel song ๐Ÿ˜‚

No awaiting for them to....... UNLEASH THE BESAST...... itโ€™s Monday madness for frosty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who hasnโ€™t seen the picture of her skiddy chocolate starfish. Also is it bad I want to see it? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
for all the newbies struggling to catch up BF lost her phone in her bed ... but then she was taking a break from social media because of her mental health and we will be updated about it in a week (from her sister) only a day later BF break was over and 'you cant keep a queen down' (her words) shes in deans back garden having a boss day with no negativety (with a bevvy to hand) then alex went on a live with BF sister and BF (BF= bread flaps = Elsa) commented get off live to Alexandraruth (who is BF biggest fan along with kerrielouise who is taking a break becuase she lost a friend) so Alexandraruth deleted videos that contained any content of BF even removed her from the bio and now im assuming BF reached out to Alexandraruth and now they're besties again and now were just waiting biding time until the tit storm starts hope that helped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she says DAHLINN makes me want to throat punch her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bread saggy flaps comes off tiktok because of her โ€˜mental healthโ€™ but makes another tiktok under a different name and is still using her other socials... Cant keep away can ya dahlinn๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would also think a picture of her crappy arse crack doing the rounds would put her off showing that to the world again but it hasnt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow , hang on what tf have I missed ? A pic of her crappy ass??? Why am I only just hearing this ๐Ÿ˜‚ no way , I feel wounded thirt I was 10 steps ahead all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..... asif a pic of her crappy ass was goin around god I didnโ€™t think she could knock me sick any more than she does , but then again why am I even surprised? Musta forgot we were talkin about frosty for a tiny second ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah here we go again chez 2.0 ... The tin man's back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some break from TT that ... Putting her forward for the world record of fastest 180 turn would you guys agree?
what she means is she changed her settings cause Elsa as made an absolute fool out of her an sheโ€™s a a laughing stock ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I havenโ€™t either, probably the one bit I donโ€™t have fomo over ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve just commented about this ! How can I not if even heard about it before now an ha ha ha โ€œis it bad I wanna see itโ€โ€™ ahh the things that intrigue us tattlers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.