Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people really want to pay to see her bread flaps?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Talk about desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Ah here we go again chez 2.0 ... The tin man's back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some break from TT that ... Putting her forward for the world record of fastest 180 turn would you guys agree?
Taken more turns than a merry go round that one today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow , hang on what tf have I missed ? A pic of her crappy ass??? Why am I only just hearing this ๐Ÿ˜‚ no way , I feel wounded thirt I was 10 steps ahead all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..... asif a pic of her crappy ass was goin around god I didnโ€™t think she could knock me sick any more than she does , but then again why am I even surprised? Musta forgot we were talkin about frosty for a tiny second ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Wasnโ€™t just going round, she was charging for it along with skidder knickers on her vip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow , hang on what tf have I missed ? A pic of her crappy ass??? Why am I only just hearing this ๐Ÿ˜‚ no way , I feel wounded thirt I was 10 steps ahead all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..... asif a pic of her crappy ass was goin around god I didnโ€™t think she could knock me sick any more than she does , but then again why am I even surprised? Musta forgot we were talkin about frosty for a tiny second ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
I am sure the picture was posted in here somewhere although I could of seen it else where it wasnโ€™t a pretty site thatโ€™s for sure felt like bleaching my eyeballs after I seen it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We gonna need a new thread lol this should be published as book we are some.funny people and banter is quality and also friendly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone had to post evidence of this chocolate star fish, although I donโ€™t want to see it I think I have got to see it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The irony of louboshmooobo saying people are making videos of her fir clout hahahah bleeping hell love get your arse to the kitchen and make a brew with that pot kettle black

• Haha
I am sure the picture was posted in here somewhere although I could of seen it else where it wasnโ€™t a pretty site thatโ€™s for sure felt like bleaching my eyeballs after I seen it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข
Please nobody else share it Iโ€™m already in therapy as it is plus Iโ€™ve just eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I feel love Iโ€™ve been asleep Iโ€™ve missed loads

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.