Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve just seen she’s drinking a pint in Liverpool ... is that cause she’s just had to appear at court? She’s ‘taking a break for her M Health and no one beats a queen’

Reactions: 7
Im going to miss all this when im stuck in work for 12 and half hours tomorrow. Please tag me in stuff so i am kept up to date.
Cant wait for all the drama again with BF 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
BF has been famous for being off her nut for years, used to lose the plot on twitter all the time. Lost numorous accounts, even Scouse Ma had a set to with her, she tried to get Scouse Ma banned off insta couple of years back, mad wee sket

Right I’ve just seen she’s drinking a pint in Liverpool ... is that cause she’s just had to appear at court? She’s ‘taking a break for her M Health and no one beats a queen’
if she was taking a break for her mental health an you was any type of decent mate surely you wouldn’t be letting her drink aswell 😳👀 I propa smell bull💩 on that one considering deans meant to be her pimp I mean best mate 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
please make sure your not eating
YUKKKKKKKKK I will have to get my beautiful girlfriend to restore my faith in sexy women when she gets home from work 😩 .... it’s long ratty tatty synthetic stinking hair extensions for me I could stop lookin at them thinkin “they must friggin stink”’eurghhh 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many newbies, welcome to the club! Be warned that tattle will take over your life but you are in good company. You don’t need to ask us to be gentle everybody is welcome here.
Thank you lovely lot for your support. It’s been a tough week but we are pulling together as a family 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
if she was taking a break for her mental health an you was any type of decent mate surely you wouldn’t be letting her drink aswell 😳👀 I propa smell bull💩 on that one considering deans meant to be her pimp I mean best mate 🙈😂
Wouldn’t you think after her episode when she was let drunk it would put her off alcohol for life and as for dean he looks like he smells 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.