Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what have I just witnessed 😩 has she got nickers on there or has she got a saggy fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think going by fridays performance 666 is the only option we have for a new thread . X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does Louboshouldbebanned realise she looks a right twit as Elsa is living her best life on her new TiKTOk page !!??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t just going round, she was charging for it along with skidder knickers on her vip
It was going around someone screenshotted a picture off only fans and she had a bit of tissue hanging off a balloon knot...see if everyone read from the start yous would all know this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow , hang on what tf have I missed ? A pic of her crappy ass??? Why am I only just hearing this 😂 no way , I feel wounded thirt I was 10 steps ahead all the time 😂 ..... asif a pic of her crappy ass was goin around god I didn’t think she could knock me sick any more than she does , but then again why am I even surprised? Musta forgot we were talkin about frosty for a tiny second 🤷🏽‍♀️
Apparently there was a bit of crappy tissue stuck to it 😂😂😂 that is where the lovely balloon knot profile pic @DocFartin has came from 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That louboubang always annoyed me but I had to give her credit for the chezza video. Can’t wait for her and Elsas drama to start cause let’s be honest it will. Hi, I’m Barry Scott loubouBANG and the wig is gone. New advert I think.
Her video about cancer scammer is spot on too. I can’t stand loubobang but he is worse.

Reactions: 1
If you was suffering with serious mental health would you still be concerned and trying to control what happens on ticktok that's my question 🤷

Reactions: 3
It was going around someone screenshotted a picture off only fans and she had a bit of tissue hanging off a balloon knot...see if everyone read from the start yous would all know this 😂
I wonder how long it would take someone to read all 6 threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.