Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kerrielouise38 head is stuck so far up her ass isn’t she. The age of her dedicating her page to crusty flaps 🙈. She needs a life the wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in the pub on her own so where is Dopey Dean? .....*all the tattle bastards Chorus* ... “in his mams box room wanking into a sock “ 💦 🧦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like a right fool now, she only has her self to blame jumping on the pussy bandwagon

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for her because Elsa has fully stitched her up and made her look like a stalker, it definitely was both ways last week, not like Kerrie the creep.
Oh my days she deffo reads here that Alex doesn’t she 🤣 I only quoted her bio on ere before after the live an the post she done blowing her a kiss with her scissor nails an”metal mouth ” as @Lonewolf called her 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been following this thread for the past few days and I’ve been in stitches 😂😂 it’s a full time job keeping up but so worth it. I think today’s speculations have been the best and she hadn’t even been on TT 😂😂 You’re an amazing bunch and I’m here for the banter 👌🏻👌🏻😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned/revealed (I haven’t read all the thread yet, but her new TT is “Vipelsa”

Reactions: 7
Oh my days she deffo reads here that Alex doesn’t she 🤣 I only quoted her bio on ere before after the live an the post she done blowing her a kiss with her scissor nails an”metal mouth ” as @Lonewolf called her 😂🤣
I'm afraid I can't take the credit for calling her that 😭 not sure who it was on here?? Come on who was it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Tattlers 🙋‍♀️

Only just catching up with the thread what have I missed today? 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Welcome to the gossip side of tiktok newbies now park your arxe your in for a ride 👍👍🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We are officially Miss Chelsey Harwoods new hashtag #tattlelife Love it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im going to miss all this when im stuck in work for 12 and half hours tomorrow. Please tag me in stuff so i am kept up to date.
Cant wait for all the drama again with BF 😂😂
me too tag me in stuff too please im working till 7am to 10pm tomorrow 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you think after her episode when she was let drunk it would put her off alcohol for life and as for dean he looks like he smells 🤢
You would also think a picture of her crappy arse crack doing the rounds would put her off showing that to the world again but it hasnt 😂😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh I’d never feel sorry for anyone who from there own free will chooses to associate with the vulgarness that is frosty flaps she was fully aware of who and what she was about and made an “adult” choice to put herself all over SS almost flicking her bean over her 😂 she’s a fool , maybe pity her but that’s really hard on this occasion aswell 😂 just a silly girl who’s deffo wrecked her own reputation as does anyone who comes into contact with frosty flaps

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.