Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do apologise for the incoming soppy post tattle witches.

I am usually parked over on the Hinch threads but I’ve read every Elsa thread and posted a handful of times, I’m usually just lurking and don’t post very often.

I’ve had a hell of a week losing a relative and I have been extremely low, reading the threads the last few days has helped me more than any of you would ever know!
You have all had me giggling with your responses and I just wanted to thank you all.

Tattle gets a lot of hate and negativity for being a ‘troll’ site but it’s not trolling it’s people having an opinion and when you need somebody the most or need something to make you smile then you can always count on your tattlers 🥰
Sending so much love to you hun, I also lost my grandma last week and this takes your mind off so much! Tattle does get a bad rep for being a ‘gossip site’ but it’s no worse than one massive group chat having opinions😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been following since thread 3 and only just sussed how to post ffs
You girls have me in stitches constantly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow what a read on this thread. I’m new so hoping I’ve not missed anything. By the way whoever came up with breadflaps as a name needs a medal. Have laughed at that all day 🤣

Reactions: 8
Can’t keep up today with all this. Like Pamelar said in Gavin and Stacey “it’s all the drama Mick, I just love it” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This must be the third variation of this account that I’ve reported!
Yeah that was much same theres another one now first one was leave banterqueen alone.this is leavelsalone with a pink pic .its all elsa is being bullied crap ..im blocked needless to say .stuck my oare .their saying on that page and i quote #elsa is going to sit back and watch and show who the real bullies are #

Reactions: 4
herlooo new here!! so hard to keep up so much happens in one 24hr period
Me too only last few days love this page these girls have me creased all day. Nothing getting done in the house.think might bring alex over to Do a clean up for me she seems pretty good at that. Will give me more time for this and tt 🤣

• Haha
Me too only last few days love this page these girls have me creased all day. Nothing getting done in the house.think might bring alex over to Do a clean up for me she seems pretty good at that. Will give me more time for this and tt 🤣
The only thing she’s good at cleaning is her tt that tit stained lightbulb was bogging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theres another bf alone.this is leavelsalone with a pink pic .its all elsa is being bullied crap ..im blocked needless to say .stuck my oare in lol .their saying on that page and i quote "elsa is going to sit back and watch and show who the real bullies are "

Wow !! It was 35 pages when I left for a little break so much has happened !!!
glad to see old BF is back in action won’t be long before she’s back to her antics again!!!
As for pin face and chezzafib I don’t know who’s more embarrassing I completely cringed out by the pair of them best advice I can give you both as I know your lurking on here is delete TT and stop making a show of yourselves . We’re only interested in BF and you distracting the show .
Fine work ladies XX

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Only just signed up to this and omg I’ve been in stitches 😂😂😂 yous are all too funny x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.