Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Aaaaaaahahahahaha I have never died of second embarrassment more than I just have for Alex hahahahaha haha I’m badly cringing her chopping and shoveling pizza in her gob online agreeing Elsa has a heart of gold blowing her kisses then finding out Elsa told them to duck her off....I’d never show my face again hahahaha
what have I missed i swear everything happens when I'm working 🤬🙄 May need to think about going part time 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think BF missed a trick. She should have joined the live and said ‘Whose horse is this?’

Apparently they know each other.
Never been to Liverpool though 🥴 they’ve dueted on a few TikToks and that’s it. These TikTok friendships are baffling.

• Haha
I don't fell sorry for any of her followers / stalkers , how do think friendship is having to stroke someone's ego everyday FFS 😧

Reactions: 5
If alexandea has spoke to elsa elsas probably toned it down and been like ohh no babe yano I love ya chick and Alex is like 🥰

Reactions: 1
will she be changing her profile back to crusty bum lickers r us do we think?
She’s another one doing well for someone who is no longer active
I bet flaps is flapping it in case she outs the truth about this weekend. She will be trying to keep her onside for now. Probably filling her with ‘I just wanted the fans to see linzi and get to know her on her own’

• Haha
I am a troll.. i troll trolls !! Dont like it dont read it simple she cant take it she shouldn't give it
Also that elsa page is trolling herself the mucky cow 🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haaaaa hahaha
Eeee princess, she needs a smack for even coming out with that! And as for her chatting about being obsessed, that was the freak that had “banter queens girl” in her bio! hysterical! Soz Alex babe you never got to lick her pum pum even though you defended her crusty ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god there’s eleventy billion threads since I went to work this morning 😩😩 help me, someone please recap what’s happened and signpost me to any relevant TikToks! Pleeaasseeeeee 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.