Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you heard desperate deans blag scouse accent. Listen to how he says Rosie. Dead giveaway he’s from over the water. Ugh he makes out he’s this big time and he’s a bleeping no time. Thinking he’s mad giving it the bifters on TikTok about women. He’d tit his iluminous orange kecks if a man said something to him. bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are literally growing adults. Think it’s about time came off social media. Absolute crackpot that women and thinks she’s hilarious when she’s drunk with her mate.. 38 year old acting like a 16 year old teenager. Got to a point I unfollowed both of them because it’s so much drama it’s unbelievable. Think at least one of them would just let it go in one ear and out the other with the stupid videos instead of constant videos slagging each other or ranting and act there age! It’s getting boring now, don’t agree with any horrible stuff that’s been said, but duck sake.. get a grip and stop posting back and forth videos then you have fake profiles commenting on each there videos.. they are as well deleting tik tok all together if all there gonna do is complain. This is just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
God love Dopey Dean ... she a true friend to him, that Elsa bird. Spending the profits of her #pissinandplungin on him, I bet she bought him the dayglo short ‘co-ord’ to ensure he gets the correct amount of respect offof people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They are the vilest creatures on the planet their live is disgusting all the things they are saying. She’s one to fuckin talk gyrating her crusty granny bread flaps all over that ticket white fluffy stool

ganf of bellends swear down

Reactions: 3
I think it might’ve been banned as quick as it started. It just said loading for a long time but the comments were still rolling.

Reactions: 2
she back on live again same account now slating chelsea half vag*na half c*ck !

• Wow
No f’ing way.. she is vile. What an absolute crack bleep.

It’s Monday night and she’s snowed out her head the rotter. That’s the only time she beefs a few bevvies and some marching powder. She will go quiet again after this throwing herself a pity party.

Reactions: 13
It’s still going on.. all they’re doing is talking about Rosie and Chelsey.. obvs being transphobic too.. Dean sounds like a right wanker..

Reactions: 4
saying they (Rosie/Chelsea) obsessed with her she is delusional ! :sick: Rosie has put her phone in aeroplane mode & removed whatsapp as she knows what tit will hit the fan tonight ! 😡 Calling Rosie a grass for calling the police !

You’d think with all her onlygrans muni she would get better internet.

• Haha
Rosie ragie is dead apparently they searching her to slag her off, worst wifi ever, someone commented her McDonalds wifi keeps cutting out hahaha !

• Haha
I’ve reported her live. It’s bloody vile. That woman and the dayglo head with her have zero shame!! And some people still bigging her up for bullying others. Shocking.

Reactions: 8
They’ve been ringing her again by the sounds of it. It’s harassment at the very least the police need to step up.

Reactions: 2
I reported it too, never reported anythung in my life but that is bleeping disgusting. Transphobic comments towards Chelsey and as for what they've said about Rosie, regardless to her past it's absolutely vile to listen to. They've already started ringing rosie, Elsa just admitted it! Those people in the comments supporting Elsa are just as sick in the head as her!

Reactions: 7
Chelsey looked round to cross the road and arl munterqueen thinks it’s cos of her. One deluded person that. It’s embarrasing I really didn’t think I could dislike her anymore than I did but I can and I will. I’m not saying I’m some big hard person or anything but I’d bleeping volley her all over Liverpool if I seen her. Bet you her head would fall off if someone actually pulled her and told her. And fuckin desperate dean rides again, getting his bevy’s , dinner and weed in. The pair of them knock me sick. Just two turds in the arse of Birkenhead. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Omg they did a live off their heads .bf dropped her phone and ppl were left commenting for about half an hour mixture of pleading with ppl to stop supporting her after what they were lafter listening .to ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.