Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she still has followers and people liking the posts with vile stuff spewing out her mouth my mind can’t comprehend why people would support that behavior I don’t know how you can praise someone that has views on subjects from rape to homophobia etc that she does
Me either and the worst thing is i seen a comment i cant remember whos profile it was on but it went something along the lines of but rosie she tried to apologise and squash the beef and you just continued it like rosie was supposed to be ok that BF said she was going to rape her im so shocked how people are defending her i really do hope police do something this is beyond disgusting and very weird behaviour i cant even say im shocked i expected nothing less from that vile disgusting waste of oxygen piece of tit 😡😡😡 if you support that then there is something seriously wròng with you

Reactions: 6
all this has made me love chelsey and I feel most sorry for her she deserved nothing and didn’t retaliate I love how she stands up for what she thinks is right even if some of her opinions are out there I think it comes from a good place I’d also love her to pan elsas head in

Reactions: 5
Am shocked Chelsea is making videos advising Rosie etc, which is good, yet did she not hear BF slating her saying she has half Vag*na & half c*ck etc !

Reactions: 2
Me either and the worst thing is i seen a comment i cant remember whos profile it was on but it went something along the lines of but rosie she tried to apologise and squash the beef and you just continued it like rosie was supposed to be ok that BF said she was going to rape her im so shocked how people are defending her i really do hope police do something this is beyond disgusting and very weird behaviour i cant even say im shocked i expected nothing less from that vile disgusting waste of oxygen piece of tit 😡😡😡 if you support that then there is something seriously wròng with you
You just get them sick little individuals who love all talk like that, take Dean The D*ckhead for example! Any Normal right minded people like ourselves find all that talk utterly vile and shocking! You’ve got to be a strange twisted minded person too agree with anything that comes out of that Bints mouth

Reactions: 3
all this has made me love chelsey and I feel most sorry for her she deserved nothing and didn’t retaliate I love how she stands up for what she thinks is right even if some of her opinions are out there I think it comes from a good place I’d also love her to pan elsas head in
Chelseys handled all this well. Not afraid to admit I misjudged her a bit but I’m her biggest fan. Her reaching out to rosie shows her heart is in the right place. And I’m sure If the police went to her she would absolutely help drag that bleep BF into jail where she belongs. My blood is boiling after that live. Cannot believe tiktok won’t take action against BF

Am shocked Chelsea is making videos advising Rosie etc, which is good, yet did she not hear BF slating her saying she has half Vag*na & half c*ck etc !
I can remember Chelsey saying she's used to this sort of hate. It actually made me kinda sad that a human can get so much hate they are used to it. Wasn't breadflaps just saying the other day she was wrong to be transphobic because she's got transgender friends? Couple of lines and she's spitting venom again

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love Chelseys straight forward attitude. She doesn’t sit on the fence. She has good morals.

She’s a clever woman who doesn’t need to put all her eggs in one basket. She’s biding her time. She knows breadflaps is better played with the long game. She outsmarts her on every level.

Reactions: 10
It’s well documented that I’m no big fan of Chelsey - but she is handling this well, she has the upper hand of a normal functioning IQ, unlike bread flaps who appears to have a 7gram pack of yeast for a brain!!

Any why does the doughy woman obsess over Chelsey’s trans status? I don’t even associate her with anything remotely ‘male. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought that but honestly i think chelsey is hoping rosie would do something as she already has a case building up and like chelsey said if the police come to her she wont hesitate on giving her evidence not in those words but along them lines i think rosie needs to let her carry on as angry as she is she needs to let her ruin her own life shes ruining her own social media life now (BF) so let her keep going and going let it just be noise in the back ground it is hard i get that but its for the best especially now shes well and truly over stepped the mark i hooe someone records her being nicked aswell 😡

Reactions: 2
They posting now on Deanroach87 buzzing of Rosie's post :mad:
Isn’t it embarrasing that he’s supposed to be a man & hes joining in on women’s drama tho🤮 he needs to get back in his lane, minding his business in his mother’s box room the little tramps ass!! He’d get his head kicked in if he spoke to a real man like that

Imagine living your life with this much drama? I guess they have to pass the time since none of them have a job

Isn’t it embarrasing that he’s supposed to be a man & hes joining in on women’s drama tho🤮 he needs to get back in his lane, minding his business in his mother’s box room the little tramps ass!! He’d get his head kicked in if he spoke to a real man like that
Exactly ... that socks not going to fill its self 💦

• Haha
I can hear it all now in 2/3 days..... don't you ever get fed up of being picked on.. ok i lost my temper.. i regret nothing.. she started it yet i was too late to prove it.. it is my mental health that sends me round the bend so all pipe down & accept that excuse !! I have a lot of followers who agree with me i don't care how old kids/adults they are as long as they can support me for the next time am coked up and off my head.... IS IT NEXT WEEK ALREADY o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can hear it all now in 2/3 days..... don't you ever get fed up of being picked on.. ok i lost my temper.. i regret nothing.. she started it yet i was too late to prove it.. it is my mental health that sends me round the bend so all pipe down & accept that excuse !! I have a lot of followers who agree with me i don't care how old kids/adults they are as long as they can support me for the next time am coked up and off my head.... IS IT NEXT WEEK ALREADY o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
JELOUSYYYY!! You forgot to add that one

It’s well documented that I’m no big fan of Chelsey - but she is handling this well, she has the upper hand of a normal functioning IQ, unlike bread flaps who appears to have a 7gram pack of yeast for a brain!!

Any why does the doughy woman obsess over Chelsey’s trans status? I don’t even associate her with anything remotely ‘male. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because that's literally all she has on chelsey not that its a bad thing chelsey is fully aware she is tans but its called ignorance its gross the tit that spews out of her mouth vulgar vulgar cretin 🤮😤😡

Reactions: 4
Absolutely I can hear it now. When in reality it’s the 10hours of drinkys and 3 grams of coke she’s got in her. Again. On a Monday. She’s so sad. Yet I don’t feel sorry for her in anyway in the slightest.
Scum scum scum of the earth

The full thing is really getting out of hand now, funny how Elsa only seems to open her loud voice and act like a hard women when she’s with someone. But plays bleeping victim when she’s herself or only posts stupid wee videos. No wonder the women hasn’t got her kids, I’d be absolutely embarrassed. And people supporting her are just as bad and Saying they look up to her.. why the duck would you look up to someone like that, the words that come out that women’s mouth is disgusting. Seen her live due to my mate telling me and me being a nosey person went and watched some of it. And then apparently Rosie is crying on a video.. she’s contacted the police the best thing she can do is not post anything at all or retaliate because there’s no winning if she’s posting videos too upset or not. She’s best changing her number and not posting videos mentioning that bleeping Elsa. Man a thought tik tok was gonna be a fun app but clearly not when you get growing women drama. Got kids watching this stuff also if scrolling on there feed.
Saw it myself my heart is going out to them two ladies no one deserves this ..i hope those follower that hero worship that devil encarnate are proud of themselves .kids dont carry on like that the phone was dropped than ..nothing for few mins and the live went dead..report to ofcom ppl yes ofcom have the power over internet now. ..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.