Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See BF is shitting it 'dont wanna be back on tag or inside' ... latest video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here she goes with the mental health excuse again. Popping pills on camera for extra dramatic effect. She’s done again, clean slate tomorrow.. that slate must be a millimetre thick the amount she’s cleaned it 😂😂😂
Whats that she done finished over with you keep my name out your mouth ill keep yours out mine until monday night wen ive been day drinking and on the beak with cockroach and nope i havent seen this video yet was busy sorting packed lunches out for tomorrow something BF wouldnt know about aww i cant even bare to watch her videos now i hope she is done she draining me cant imagine how chelsey feels its makes me piss when she says stop tagging me coz ill block you then says i dont have my comments on but my fans send me stuff what fan is that loubobang 😅😅😅😅🙈 deffo need throwing in the nutbin that 1

• Haha
This!!! Bellend ...ITS THE COKE AND BOOZE THAT FUCKS UP YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. You absolute tool.

That’s like me hiking up a mountain on an arthritic knee and then saying that the cold weather is making it ache!
Your analogies are my favourite 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s also being spewing filth and hate for a while now.. first change you should make flappy is with yourself.. accept your part.. then you can move on... you’re delusional... contact your CPN if you have one..

Reactions: 4
I do hope she gets her comeuppance and chelsey and Rosie get justice. But duck me if it all the drama ended tomorrow I just don’t know what I’d do without you lot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s shitting her self now - she’s trying to be all Miss Congeniality! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d like to think there won’t be a new thread and that she can keep her gobshite mouth shut. But we all know that’s an impossibility for her. Anyway that’s almost 150 whole pages on the cretinous behaviour of breadflaps. I’ve been in fits of giggles at times and absolutely rrrraaaaaggggiiinnnggg at others. What a rollercoaster!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats that she done finished over with you keep my name out your mouth ill keep yours out mine until monday night wen ive been day drinking and on the beak with cockroach and nope i havent seen this video yet was busy sorting packed lunches out for tomorrow something BF wouldnt know about aww i cant even bare to watch her videos now i hope she is done she draining me cant imagine how chelsey feels its makes me piss when she says stop tagging me coz ill block you then says i dont have my comments on but my fans send me stuff what fan is that loubobang 😅😅😅😅🙈 deffo need throwing in the nutbin that 1
I do hope she gets her comeuppance and chelsey and Rosie get justice. But duck me if it all the drama ended tomorrow I just don’t know what I’d do without you lot 🤣
Ino i say i hope it's all over and done but i will miss the real banter queens (the tattle banter bastards)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How the duck are people messaging that vertically stretched rat that she’s brought up amazing kids SHE DOESNT bleeping TAKE CARE OF THEM she doesn’t teach them she doesn’t sit with them when they’re ill and teach them life lessons didnt she go jail for being racist???!!! Racist when you have a child of mixed parenting how can anyone justify her parenting bleeping hell honest to god man are these all the rejects from Jeremy Kyle that can no longer ring the show Cos it’s gone literally no iq shoved their kid in front of the tv and lets that baby sit are they for real rant over

• Haha
Right peeps as the comment says it’s nearly time for a new thread. Let’s come up with some witty ones (can’t have swearing in the title sadly lol) I don’t mind starting a new thread an a recap for arl bread flaps thread #4

Reactions: 7
Right peeps as the comment says it’s nearly time for a new thread. Let’s come up with some witty ones (can’t have swearing in the title sadly lol) I don’t mind starting a new thread an a recap for arl bread flaps thread #4
Thread 4. Who’d have thought it? 🤣

• Haha
It’s only a matter of time before she goes on a coke binge or gets arrested 🤞🏼 I’m not ready for this to end 😂

• Haha
How the duck are people messaging that vertically stretched rat that she’s brought up amazing kids SHE DOESNT bleeping TAKE CARE OF THEM she doesn’t teach them she doesn’t sit with them when they’re ill and teach them life lessons didnt she go jail for being racist???!!! Racist when you have a child of mixed parenting how can anyone justify her parenting bleeping hell honest to god man are these all the rejects from Jeremy Kyle that can no longer ring the show Cos it’s gone literally no iq shoved their kid in front of the tv and lets that baby sit are they for real rant over
🙌🙌🙌 exactly 💯 a good parent why coz she brought her son a go kart and granddaughter a dolly and pram that they use probs twice a year max parenting is for life not when you choose to be i couldnt imagine my babeis going to sleep at night without a kiss or cuddle off me she is not a parent those children r better off without her she doesnt even put effort into trying to get them back all she cares about is herself and.selling her mcmuffin online she shouldve had her womb removed laughs about chelsey not being able to have kids witch you have kids and dont have your kids how dare you even go there

Sung like the different breed song.... 'baby this is a different bread...' (thread)

infact that was crap, let me see myself out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How cute is chelsey 🥰 bless her heart. She deserved that smile after all this tit. I’m proud of us tattlers tonight.

• Heart
Thread 4 for the massive coke bleep , who’s rep’s on the floor wait was that ??? Oh the banging of her cell door , tik tok queef no more

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.