Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cute is chelsey 🥰 bless her heart. She deserved that smile after all this tit. I’m proud of us tattlers tonight.
Were just here for the tit and giggles really sometimes we rant but
🤣🤣 that’s ace. Could put the kingsmill bit in aswell like chelsey did on her video 🤣🤣
A few pieces short of a full 'lofe' 😅😅🙈 im aware i spelt loaf like that btw 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the owners of AdmireMe VIP would be interested to know that someone making money on their platform is spewing vile things online about minorities & children.. Not the best advertisement for the site is it? The owners are Chelsea Ferguson & Beccy Sharp 😌

Reactions: 3
Right I’m probably late to this but she beat bloody mean she can’t breath with laughing and not a reference to George Floyd
To be fair she’s probably too self absorbed to have even noticed the George Floyd movement.

Reactions: 11
Chelsey.... hahaha that wasn't hate btw girl, i think it's brill 😅 ald breadflaps will be raaaaagin

Reactions: 2
If l knew there was an Elsie Frost thread I'd have been here sooner!!😲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm catching up and I really can't understand that woman's thought process. How does she think she's the Victim 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girl can't spell, she won't be capable of reading this 🤣
I've been following her page, but like you say her spelling is shocking!. She's gone quiet again so I'm guessing she's been banned?

Reactions: 1
Been on here a little while now but never commented till now love this thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.