Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mrskane29 brandumb has not posted anything new but has deleted his boats and hoes with a pistol on my hip like I’m a head rap .... that’s sadly the gist

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t Banter flaps meant to be at Alton Towers today and taking her new lesbian girlfriend to ‘the hotel’ on Thursday ... she what’s absolute tit doesn’t she!!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Banter flaps meant to be at Alton Towers today and taking her new lesbian girlfriend to ‘the hotel’ on Thursday ... she what’s absolute tit doesn’t she!!
Another "change of plan".
She used to do that to her kids all the time. woman

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve just sat and tried to read the captions on her latest videos
I’m starting to think she’s chugged a can of alphabetti spaghetti vomited up the contents and wrote down what it said

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Auld breadflaps is spitting now. Bet she’s enraged that Chelsey doesn’t have to take a tit and photograph it for people to gift her money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I see Brandumb has gone private? I'm gutted, i just love watching videos of him mentally shagging his reflection with his eyes whilst thinking he's the bees knees!
It’s the brother for me too 🤢 but I’m not sure they have anything to do with her.. yeah her son does.. but he’s probably been vying for attention all his life.

Auld breadflaps is spitting now. Bet she’s enraged that Chelsey doesn’t have to take a tit and photograph it for people to gift her money.
Nooooo! That’s not what that admire me is about is it? Nooooo.. I need to delete that from my brain

• Haha
Here she goes with the mental health excuse again. Popping pills on camera for extra dramatic effect. She’s done again, clean slate tomorrow.. that slate must be a millimetre thick the amount she’s cleaned it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here she goes with the mental health excuse again. Popping pills on camera for extra dramatic effect. She’s done again, clean slate tomorrow.. that slate must be a millimetre thick the amount she’s cleaned it 😂😂😂
As thin as her greasy Barnet under that cap 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only Chelsey mother fluffin Harwood could have a thread on Tattle and then be sent money from Tattlers.... and that's how ya do it.... OWN IT. ahh i love it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This!!! Bellend ...ITS THE COKE AND BOOZE THAT FUCKS UP YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. You absolute tool.

That’s like me hiking up a mountain on an arthritic knee and then saying that the cold weather is making it ache!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.