Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands upon thousands suffer with mental health all over the country & I bet you non of them carry on the way she does!! Can’t bare people that throw the mental health card in there for a bit of sympthany! Mental health or not, gives you no reason to speak the way she speaks
There’s a local woman where I live and one day he’s so nice and sweet and the next day he will be aggressive and nasty and threaten you he has mental health issues weather it’s split personality bu polar who knows but he’s an extreme case he also pissing himself and flings tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is their mum involved in any of the drama that’s happening right now ?
Did anyone see a few weeks ago she was slagging Brandon off and saying he needs to know where his priorities lie and that her granddaughter belonged with its mum ? ? I think they were friends at one point but you know friends don’t last with Elsa here today gone tomorrow lol x

Reactions: 6
There’s a local woman where I live and one day he’s so nice and sweet and the next day he will be aggressive and nasty and threaten you he has mental health issues weather it’s split personality bu polar who knows but he’s an extreme case he also pissing himself and flings tit too
Alright so there probably is a small majority of people with mental health that have got a nasty streak! Does he go round threatening to r*pe people tho? She’s supposed to be a Woman! For things to come out of her mouth like that is appalling tbh

I said that to my fella this morning 🤣 I've followed Elsa's bullshit from the very start when she went viral over the bathroom rant and i used to be a neighbour of hers 12 yrs ago.
what was the bathroom rant?

Reactions: 1
What are we gonna call the new thread?

elsafrost29 #3 - simple

or are we gonna rhyme it like the others threads

Reactions: 2
New thread name can we include .. returning on the smack , I’m back on the game aka Elsa version of return of the Mack . elsa gets frosted by tiltok .

are the ashleigh videos on here anywhere ? If so what page x

New thread name can we include .. returning on the smack , I’m back on the game , gonna swing my fanny flaps , ohh returning on the smack yeah .. aka Elsa version of return of the Mack . elsa gets frosted by tiltok .

Reactions: 2
New thread name can we include .. returning on the smack , I’m back on the game , gonna swing my fanny flaps , ohh returning on the smack yeah .. aka Elsa version of return of the Mack . elsa gets frosted by tiltok .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread name can we include .. returning on the smack , I’m back on the game aka Elsa version of return of the Mack . elsa gets frosted by tiltok .

banter bread flaps back on the beak, will be recalled to prison within the week hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

around page 40 i think? i am sure they got posted around 10-11am today ( i am that sad i have sat on tiktok and tattle life all day ) :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.