Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My contribution
Elsa Frost #3 “Jaw and Bread flaps swinging ... she’s just so bleeping minging”

I also vote she comes of the ‘influencer’ section and is demoted back to TiKTokers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My contribution
Elsa Frost #3 “Jaw and Bread flaps swinging ... she’s just so bleeping minging”

I also vote she comes of the ‘influencer’ section and is demoted back to TiKTokers!!
I think the admin might have moved her because of the amount of followers, unsure like

New thread name can we include .. returning on the smack , I’m back on the game aka Elsa version of return of the Mack . elsa gets frosted by tiltok .

are the ashleigh videos on here anywhere ? If so what page x
Page 35 and onwards x

Don’t get too excited about the police guys. I’m not ashamed to say I tried to report her over racism on Facebook. It was a live and as I didn’t have the evidence nothing could be done. I don’t care if I get called a grass. People have to stand up for what’s right and against people like this! I’d say if anyone has witnessed any of the racism/transphobic abuse and/or abuse & threats to Rosie then you contact police and provide the clips/videos. Even if Rosie or Chelsey don’t press charges others can x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alright so there probably is a small majority of people with mental health that have got a nasty streak! Does he go round threatening to r*pe people tho? She’s supposed to be a Woman! For things to come out of her mouth like that is appalling tbh
Not rape no he did threaten to kill people... I mean do I think she’s got mental health issues nah... I think she got a power complex and trying to get people to fear her is what she likes she likes the fear and in her head people do but they actually don’t it’s all for a performance a show like when kids fight when they’re with there mates to show off but hers is a public platform

Reactions: 4
Go on my TikTok put earphones in.
But basically she’s on Ashley’s live and goes into the kitchen and says I can’t go on live cos I’m twisted (on coke) and they will screen grab it and use it against me.
Earphones needed tho on full and tune into that blag scouse accent also
[/QUOTE
Don’t get too excited about the police guys. I’m not ashamed to say I tried to report her over racism on Facebook. It was a live and as I didn’t have the evidence nothing could be done. I don’t care if I get called a grass. People have to stand up for what’s right and against people like this! I’d say if anyone has witnessed any of the racism/transphobic abuse an/or abuse & threats to Rosie then you contact police and provide the clips/videos. Even if Rosie or Chelsey don’t press charges others can x
rosoe has evidence tho she has
Brandon has put up a post about bullying 🤦🏻‍♀️
oh I can’t even cope anymore!!!!! Just stop it’s too much embarrassment , I genuinely believe these things think they have done nothing wrong! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
@kerrielouise38 bleeping ell man could she wanna lick Elsa ass any more posting duets to say her kids are her biggest fans 🥴 fans of what a bully and a racist top mum there

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Don’t get too excited about the police guys. I’m not ashamed to say I tried to report her over racism on Facebook. It was a live and as I didn’t have the evidence nothing could be done. I don’t care if I get called a grass. People have to stand up for what’s right and against people like this! I’d say if anyone has witnessed any of the racism/transphobic abuse and/or abuse & threats to Rosie then you contact police and provide the clips/videos. Even if Rosie or Chelsey don’t press charges others can x
I’ll probably get shunned for this but I’ve never understood all this grass business. If you see something that is discrimination, bullying or just right disgusting against another person then why the hell shouldn’t you stand up for what you believe in and say actually no your not getting away with this because it’s completely wrong. I’d rather be a “grass” than scum of the earth

Reactions: 11
I’ll probably get shunned for this but I’ve never understood all this grass business. If you see something that is discrimination, bullying or just right disgusting against another person then why the hell shouldn’t you stand up for what you believe in and say actually no your not getting away with this because it’s completely wrong. I’d rather be a “grass” than scum of the earth
i have morals and I know rite from wrong. And there is definitely things I wouldn’t worry about grassing on however situations like fishy fanny and Rosie where I come from it’s dealt with in the mask of dark!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.