Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I think the coke kicking in we have had a grand tour of chav palace! ......I love sparkles Nd she is ruining it for me
Her house hurts my eyes as much as her voice hurts my ears ! Her voice makes my brain bleed I swear ! Her house is so tacky an chavvy it’s unreal an she’s proud of that , let’s face it she is the chav of all chavs, you only have to look at the way she dresses to know that ! But what on this gods given earth has that thing got that anyone should be jealous of???? She’s selling her bits on webcam (each to ther own) but if I was I’d have more to show for it than a home with so much cheap bling he’d up furniture it stings your eyes!!! I’d love to pour a bottle of bleach down her mouth she is ferral and that pathetic excuse of an apology made my ass cheeks clench with embarrassment for her an she doesn’t even deserve that from my ass 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thousands upon thousands suffer with mental health all over the country & I bet you non of them carry on the way she does!! Can’t bare people that throw the mental health card in there for a bit of sympthany! Mental health or not, gives you no reason to speak the way she speaks
Exactly she's a proper bleep, she's giving mental illness a bad bleeping name isn't she!

Reactions: 6
Ashleighs account is still active but hidden, tik tok username changed to--> @h.c420 <-- picture of a fist lost over 1k followers in a couple of hours, name says Ashleighel01

Reactions: 4
Ashleighs account is still active but hidden, tik tok username changed to--> @h.c420 <-- picture of a fist lost over 1k followers in a couple of hours, name says Ashleighel01
It says zero videos.

Reactions: 2
Just caught up from where I left off at 9pm last night 🙄 That video of Ashleigh piss poor explanation on that vermin was embarrassing.. The coke video 🤣🤣🤣 then comes out saying she doesn't want to come on my live cos she's scared she will get me banned hahahaha.. Nothing to do with the fact her jaw was swinging from New Brighton to Huyton 🤣🤣 never wished violence on anyone but would love to see Elsa face get punched right in... Hope Rosie is OK and if she reading any of these.. Stay strong girl Tattle. Life got your back 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Chocco,
Ashleigh has removed them, i only have 3 people on 1 account & she was one of them lastnight haha

Reactions: 1
I love how flappy probably thought her voice notes would scare Rosie off and stop her from posting when in reality it did the opposite. Who's running scared now getting men to try and fight their battles vile piece of shite.

:unsure: Wondering how many of those £5's are rolling in now, as am sure that's her excuse for going AWOL :eek: She's running scared now for sure to stoop to those levels, Once a Divvy always a Divvy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 4
Well hello there tattle.life. I only joined TikTok last week and my god it’s like Jerry Springer with what has been popping up on my home page.🙈🤷‍♀️ I thought wtf is going on so did a bit of research, it’s wrong on all levels from all 3 parties involved. It’s like she started 1st so i’m going to finish it, but it’s not finished because videos are being still made goading other parties, some of the things said are vile and it takes the bigger, better person to not respond and ignore. Yes, hard to ignore at times and not respond but what i can see is that this has been going back and forth for a while now. Block, ignore, not doing videos goading the other person to get a reaction and more likes and followers for your page. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when this is all over Tiktok🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That being said, i do hope Rosie is okay with the vile things that have been said. Be the bigger person now and let the police with it👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Genius . Love it .
The shame of it , associating yourself with that Trollop now you gotta hide !!!
We need a poll to vote on how long before BF turns on Ashleigh . X

:unsure: Wondering how many of those £5's are rolling in now, as am sure that's her excuse for going AWOL :eek: She's running scared now for sure to stoop to those levels, Once a Divvy always a Divvy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
She’ll be telling us she’s havin a new fanny with all the money she’s made lmao 😂 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.