Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weescotslass

I called the hotel. Gave them a wee warning. Told them she has sex party planned for the night 😂 told them that she had planned on using their grounds as a video drop...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I am sooo happy i started the first Elsa thread....took a while to warm up but here we are! So pleased more people are now aware of this Vile creature....

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Elsa if you do have time for us inbetween humping your stool and hacking up a hair ball I just wanna make you fully aware that you get your unfortunate looking "fanny" out for money. Why keep slagging Chelsey for allegedly doing the same thing as you? Doesn't that mean your a slag too? Just a thought. I mean if I loved my job and made so much "paper" living my best designer gear holidays all the time life I wouldn't be slagging people in the same industry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She's lost her following and Chelsey is sitting pretty hence why Elsa is pleading for people to report her.... it's pretty much over for Elsa. It'll be minge pics for a quid by the end of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Weescotslass

I had her on live and my daughter walked in and she was like mum ewww we have a group chat about her on snap chat some one said she has sex with her son!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Has anyone seen that panda girl on TikTok ?proper nice, proper bargain? All I can think of now is bacon tits and bread flaps only £5 proper nice and a proper bargain aswell 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I don't care how big the cage is, you dont cage an animal up all day and give it the occasional walk... that is abuse as far as im concerned! Don't get a dog if a) you can't control it/train it b) don't want dog hairs on ya sofa!

Elsa is nothing but scum, she is VILE.
Gives scouse girls a bad name even though she’s a meffy, trampy fucking wool.
I love how dignified Chels is being in this. No messing girl 👌🏻
Yeh anno I can’t bare how she tries to talk scouse she even said once she was from Liverpool , I honestly wish I could wrap my hands round her throat just so no one had to listen to that voice if hers again!!! I don’t follow her someone put me into her videos when I first joined tik-tok an I thort wtf is that! I don’t judge anyone yenno criticise maybe but her I literally have hatred for after seein the videos chelsey tagged of her on her page , who does she actually think she is ? I hope she gets nicked me for the shit she’s been sayin sin those videos an the crap she comes out with about bein happy am has a family that loves her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She admittedly said on one if her videos she hates them all an Brandon her son who they both parade round in front of half naked (which is wrong in so many levels) was the biggest C**T to walk the earth , she contradicts everything she says , what a sad life she lives , family who don’t wanna know her , kids who don’t even live with her an never see her with “mates” chelsey is more of a woman she will ever be , prettier yeh she has a gob too known chelsey years but she has no venom in her like that thing ! An all these ppl who comment sayin “your an inspiration” are all kids an I wish them all the luck in the world if that is what they aspire to be , a nan who sells pics of her bits on social media an anything else she gets up too on web cam with dirty old men , she gets sent BLAG stuff anthinks is she’s the dogs bollox , asif , an the way she dresses is another subject ! She is one weird lookin thing as well , on that note I think we can all tell I’d love to bump into her in Liverpool (where she is hated) coz am not scared of her an am not hard by any means but am not stupid either but after those videos I would deffo 100% call her out over them , am lesbian meself she’s slated “dykes” as well but to call chelsey what she did an sayin she had no womb will never have kids or be a mother is just wrong wish I could find the words but I just can’t she’s ferral !!!

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Imagine being 38 an mum a nan! And sat up at 7am on a Wednesday coked up blinds closed Same song on repeat, mouth dry sipping on the last dregs of spit out of a can ringing someone to call them fat like what the fuck is that how is that a life to be jealous of

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Lennonlove1980

Don’t get too excited about the police guys. I’m not ashamed to say I tried to report her over racism on Facebook. It was a live and as I didn’t have the evidence nothing could be done. I don’t care if I get called a grass. People have to stand up for what’s right and against people like this! I’d say if anyone has witnessed any of the racism/transphobic abuse and/or abuse & threats to Rosie then you contact police and provide the clips/videos. Even if Rosie or Chelsey don’t press charges others can x

• Heart

Weescotslass

hmm 🤔 that username of yours
Think we might have a chav spy here trying to
infiltrate The Tattle Life hahah🤣

So I did a post earlier in this thread about this other scabby chav that popped up on my tiktok
that deserves a thread of her own on The Tattle Life
and that chav was
called ''scottishlassjuls''
then you show up as ''weescottishlass''

hmm :unsure:so if you are that horror show that's trying to infiltrate us, you are certainly not the sharpest tack in the box are you eh🤣
or at very least for certain not able to think outside the box 😂
so what is it??? do we have a chav spy here lurking amongst us?
🤔
Haha I have been here since the 1st thread I can assure u I ain’t no fucking chav spy!! Haha

that’s definitely no me either😂

• Haha

DocFartin

My contribution
Elsa Frost #3 “Jaw and Bread flaps swinging ... she’s just so fucking minging”

I also vote she comes of the ‘influencer’ section and is demoted back to TiKTokers!!

• Haha

Choclick

Haha, Ashleigh must be awake. She is removing all the stuff she posted. To late doll, far to late. You are just as guilty not saying anything when BF was threatening woman and children with vicious vile things last night.
Saint Ashley the surrogate no more. I bet the triplets parents are cringing at what you have become.
Good luck on this morning 😘