Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone’s just seen Lou bangs live she’s as vile as Elsa in regards to Maddie McCann she’s just said stop playing hide and seek you little witch stop milking it she’s just as vile
I said yesterday she's like a B tec Katie Hopkins desperately trying to be a bleep. Actual cunts dont need to make up a persona to be one they just are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will @Areyoulost93 create a new thread ? I’m sure they started the last with a damn fine break down ? I hope so as I’m looking forward to the recap xx
She’s made a new account I think me an my mate both worked who she was so told her before anyone else clicked on and caused murder for her

Honestly, I'm off work in bed and I have literally been glued to this all day. I have absolutely no idea how anyone in their right mind can stand up for this woman's actions and I think the way Chelsea and Rosie have handled it, and Chicken, has been spot on..
It's beyond me how anyone could justify her behaviour, mental health problems or not. Surely her probation team must be aware of this frigging insanity?
To those of you who have said she lives locally to you, what exactly is she like in person? I'm intrigued as to whether she is as batshit crazy in reality as she is online or if it's some weird persona she has made up for herself. I see that the Ashleigh girl has disappeared, she must be shitting it if she thought she was going on tv regarding the surrogacy thing, she's blown that out of the water totally....they won't go near her now and I can't imagine anyone will take her seriously in the future. She's probably run for the hills today if she's got any sense!

On a last note........I've just had a run in on tiktok with some loopfruit sticking up for her and had to block her :)
She’s the same in real life if anything she used to be worse she has always been a bad egg that thinks she’s better and harder than the world she’s not well liked like she thinks she is

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean I’m from the other side of the water to arl bread flaps and my family is the type to have a full scrap outside a crem waiting to go in a funeral (true story!) but transphobia,homophobia I’ll grads up anyday

But I agree a good knee capping never hurt anyone 😂👏🏼
Ay I think we’re related then 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.