Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's true Rosies as big of a weapon as BF. Attention seeking twunts the pair of them
It’s not that they are kool and besties. It’s that Rosie dropped the charges however BF has been well warned not to mention her as she will then go forward with the charges and take it all the way so she has BFs banged to rites.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell alexandra purple won't go on red 😫
Looks tit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bf will trip herself up eventually that type that think thier invincible normally do and what she's going to do for money for the rest of her life, the shelf like on that muffrey Jeffery ain't going to last forever 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s not that they are kool and besties. It’s that Rosie dropped the charges however BF has been well warned not to mention her as she will then go forward with the charges and take it all the way so she has BFs banged to rites.
Thank duck for that. Nice one girl for that update

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep putting videos up and down? Does she not realise that ppl still gave the evidence they were there ? She’s trying her best to provoke a reaction and say but look at my SM I got nothing there . Done it about 5/6 times today

Reactions: 7
@mrsf15 the last thread isn’t locked lovely, there are still people chatting over there. Think it needs another link drop and locking. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@mrsf15 the last thread isn’t locked lovely, there are still people chatting over there. Think it needs another link drop and locking. ❤
Thank you beaut I’m slacking I think it’s the confusion of that deluded Kerrie

is she into Brandon who’syoung enough to be her kid?!?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Dahlins I went AWOL this weekend and neglected you all. But don’t be fooled I was lingering! Jeeez thread 14 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is that breadflaps gi,mp mask the man child is bouncing around in?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks tit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣
I darednt use the real image lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.