Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as thick as tit but she’s not soft recording people sniffin, she knows she’s always got the Evidence too hold against them!! Calculated little sweat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deranged minge.. Still going on. I just keep telling her to leave it and get on with her life.
But nooooo....

Reactions: 6
She is a calculated evil narc and she prop has a lot of footage to use against people as that's the type of bleep she is

Reactions: 7
See ne vid saying she's just gonna do it not say it loooooooool. You will do nothing you absolute cringe bag

Reactions: 1
Ashleigh is live and has said old bread flaps ain’t got any videos of her. If she had she would have come off social media. Let’s just hope she wasn’t secretly filming her. I wouldn’t put it past her to stoop so low.

Reactions: 6
Ashleigh said she doesn’t care because she works for her family so as much as BF tries she won’t be able to get her sacked

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ashleigh is live and has said old bread flaps ain’t got any videos of her. If she had she would have come off social media. Let’s just hope she wasn’t secretly filming her. I wouldn’t put it past her to stoop so low.
Think she was talking about videos snakes have screen recorded. Either way nobody in their right mind are going to listen to that psycho. Does anyone know if mua_sam has a job? We all know the mua is bulshit.

Reactions: 5
Hate is a strong word but my god its getting that way. I am disgusted with her

Reactions: 5
Why is rosie saying this???? It’s unforgivable what BF said and threatened to do!

cant stand rosie I’ve had to block her she’s an uneducated drug taking child neglecting meff

but the fact that it’s saying her and Elsa are all good now wtf? Since when what has happened there have they actually spoke has Elsa talked to her or is she saying that cos they haven’t beef online for a few days Cos her attention changed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.