Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The helmet looks like a helmet wearing her boxing helmet haha
Oh she means buisness doesnโ€™t she in her stinking pjs an helmet bouncing round like Rocky!!! I only seen the video of her letting those kids smack her ass in a pub I am so dumbfounded an can not get over it sheโ€™s an utter ferral sewer rat! ๐Ÿคฎ she has a son not much older than those lads she has no shame an thatโ€™s why she carries on the way she does on TT , an she deffo thinks she has some kind of fame itโ€™s hysterical the girl beggars belief Iโ€™ve met some ppl from different walks of life in my lifetime some I thort were the worst ther was then along came BF an no one or nothing compares to that thing!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch her then in live Iโ€™m not off me head yet your blocked you little slag so hand onto your kingsmill kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she doing with that mic at the end ? That where she stashes her sniff?
And sheโ€™s now ready to face the day? Itโ€™s 2oclock ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Were obsessed with her ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… practice what you preach dahhhlinnn ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Oh surprise surprise itโ€™s our Sam the โ€œsupposedlyโ€ MUA ...... oh DAHHHHHLINNN I think you will find you have an obsession with BF and now her sister an boyfriend who both CANT sing your page is more or less dedicated to BF and your letting the whole of SM the kind of vile antics you support and enable on a daily basis ...... weโ€™re not obsessed you fool we are clearly calling her out for what she is and want her removed from SM so she can stop bullying people , DahhhhhLinnnnn , av a nice day now go buy a doll head an practice your make up skills because from what Iโ€™ve seen I wouldnโ€™t let you face paint kids faces at a kids party MUA my ass ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much was she trying to pretend she wasnโ€™t angry then? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.