Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulubaker

Whats up with all them noises she makes though. Sounds like she's taking a shit. Swear she's the type that gets bullied in jail and ends up being someones bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashleigh is live and has said old bread flaps ain’t got any videos of her. If she had she would have come off social media. Let’s just hope she wasn’t secretly filming her. I wouldn’t put it past her to stoop so low.

Sands

It's driving me nuts, stop saying it's finishing at start up again 🙄 that kerry lickarse and Alina are pissing me off. She's pulling out the mental health card.. What about the fact she's damaged so many others? I am so angry with someone I don't know
Her followers piss me off more than her

Weescotslass

Maybe she should change her name from Banter Queen ( coz she clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of the word) To Canter Queen ! coz isn’t that what horses do? Horsey Horsey don’t you stop,,just let ur flaps go flippity Flop,,🤣🐎Hahaha sorry Iv just ate two tubes of smarties & A can of Fanta ,,,Sugar rush time..🤪🤪😜
Omg I just snorted out loud!! The guys in the office think I’m off my head!!

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Kerrielouise38 is back today she was depressed got her kid to put a post on her TT saying she was heartbroken over her friend and wasn't coming o. TT but was liking loads of TTS videos 😂
[/QUOTE
WTAF.. The music in it 🤮🤮
Kerrielouise needs a life instead of obsessing over others she only as one of her daughters and uses her to make TikToks so people feel sorru for her she needs to concentrate on being a mum and stop living in a bubble she’s deluded xxx

• Heart
Kerrielouise38 is back today she was depressed got her kid to put a post on her TT saying she was heartbroken over her friend and wasn't coming o. TT but was liking loads of TTS videos 😂
She only looks 38 there because she uses a snapchat filter. I’m only a year older than her but she looks older than my mom (58) 😂

Bish1

How is tiktok and the police still allowing this transphobic shite again. I dont get why chelsey hasn't reported it. There is only so much we as followers ect can do. I love chelsey and I know shes a strong character but she shouldn't have to be subject to this kind of abuse
I’m back!
And this exactly. Her transphobic and homophobic comments are disgusting. She called Chrissy gee a ‘b*tty boy’ on live this morning. Disgusting

• Wow

Igothetee

Anyone got any stories on actually meeting her

I had an unlucky run in with her about 15 years ago on a train.

Reactions: 5