Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
You'd think these klingon asslickers were getting paid the speed they block ya account 🤣 sad fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Theslip

OK IM GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN IM NOT ANGRY BTW I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO READ IT SO GIVE IT A LIKE IF YOU HAVE READ IT IVE BEEN CHATCHING UP AND IVE NOTICED RULES BROKEN AGAIN ... PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ YOU CAN POST PICTURES IN HERE OFF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON BF LIVES OR VIDEOS BUT PLEASE DONT ADMIT IT WAS YOU IN HERE WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO ONTO ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM AND ADMIT TO TROLLING IN HERE OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FOR GOOD AND NO ONE WANTS THAT THIS IS FOR NEWBIES WHO HAVENT READ THE THREAD INTRO 😀 SORRY LADIES INO IVE SAID IT TWICE NOW I DONT WANT THE THREAD TO LOCK 🙂
I felt like kerrielouise38 typing in capitals and shit 😅😅😅🤢🤮🙈😱
I havent commented on anything as want to keep my account on tt.but thank you for clearly this up i read rules other day that were attached probably to your comment and I was unsure what it meant even after reading the rules it was still unclear. Cheers for heads up

Reactions: 7

Saintsbird

Can someone please tell alexandra purple won't go on red 😫
Looks shit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lulubaker

She is a calculated evil narc and she prop has a lot of footage to use against people as that's the type of cunt she is

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Why does she keep putting videos up and down? Does she not realise that ppl still gave the evidence they were there ? She’s trying her best to provoke a reaction and say but look at my SM I got nothing there . Done it about 5/6 times today

Blu232211

😂 she was on bfs live this morning repeating herself 🙄
She went very quite with the purple screen saying she had enough and didn't post anything for days must of killed her she was on though liking posts as she's not private 😂don't think many people noticed so she got the kid to do video on her page then people realised after few days and started asking her were she was she came back on think it's just attention seeking in a messed up kind of way 😂😂😂

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Rosie and BF were both gagged from talking about each other and both investigated by the police seems they had as much evidence on each other as each other , Rosie’s Irish friend confirmed on a live they were not allowed to mention BF at all and anyone else doing so would be blocked from their lives

She’s deffo off her rocker. Her new video saying we are all in isolation. Did she not get the memo that isolation ended and we all went back to work 😂 must be a hard job dossing all day in Casa Chav doing videos insulting everyone.

• Haha

MissPiggyx

How very dare 2 of my Real life friends interrupt my Tattle time with fonecalls checking in to see if I’m still alive?!😱😂 Plus I got lost on the last thread ,then had to log back In,, and in now my google has suddenly switched to Incognito?!?! I’m all of a dither now I need a sit down!!!! 🤯🤪

• Haha

MissPiggyx

Two things. Give me an idea to make a new face app for bread flaps - I’ve got loads from split

And remember when she said her teeth aren’t real, they got knocked out cus someone smashed her head in... so we all know she can’t fight lol more lies.

Bet them pjs honk. With her sweaty gusset.
Her Ham Purse must honk!!🤮🤢😷

• Haha
  • Sick