Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 an asif this is what she said “trolls” on TT lead her too on her live this morning!!! Asif she actually thinks we believe that’s the first time she’s been in that state that’s what makes it so funny ! The fact of how delusional she actually is, I mean her sheep will believe her but the rest of us have brains and eyes that see you an who you really are !

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maidbrazy

Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed bitch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
She wants you to retailiate Ash. So she can play victim.. X

Sands

Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed bitch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
Ignore it like you have been she will soon get bored and move onto someone else the dirty rotter

• Heart
The helmet looks like a helmet wearing her boxing helmet haha
Oh she means buisness doesn’t she in her stinking pjs an helmet bouncing round like Rocky!!! I only seen the video of her letting those kids smack her ass in a pub I am so dumbfounded an can not get over it she’s an utter ferral sewer rat! 🤮 she has a son not much older than those lads she has no shame an that’s why she carries on the way she does on TT , an she deffo thinks she has some kind of fame it’s hysterical the girl beggars belief I’ve met some ppl from different walks of life in my lifetime some I thort were the worst ther was then along came BF an no one or nothing compares to that thing!

mrsf15

Chatty Member
@mrsf15 the last thread isn’t locked lovely, there are still people chatting over there. Think it needs another link drop and locking. ❤
Thank you beaut I’m slacking I think it’s the confusion of that deluded Kerrie

is she into Brandon who’syoung enough to be her kid?!?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch her then in live I’m not off me head yet your blocked you little slag so hand onto your kingsmill kids

• Haha

Saintsbird

Two things. Give me an idea to make a new face app for bread flaps - I’ve got loads from split

And remember when she said her teeth aren’t real, they got knocked out cus someone smashed her head in... so we all know she can’t fight lol more lies.

Bet them pjs honk. With her sweaty gusset.

• Sick

Squiggle12

Sam MUA - video of her driving with no hands on the wheel is still on tiktok with the wingmirror and wnidow etc showing her reflection and her 11 or 12 year old daughter was in the car with her.

To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🤯 :mad:
What really??? 🤣🤣 my god Armageddon could be goin in outside an I wouldnt know spent most of my free time in this thread 🙄

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Ashleigh is live and has said old bread flaps ain’t got any videos of her. If she had she would have come off social media. Let’s just hope she wasn’t secretly filming her. I wouldn’t put it past her to stoop so low.
Think she was talking about videos snakes have screen recorded. Either way nobody in their right mind are going to listen to that psycho. Does anyone know if mua_sam has a job? We all know the mua is bulshit.

Ginge793

Paid by not bummin... You definitely do 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Utterbollocks

Why is everyone so obsessed with telling her she looks 25? Have they never met a woman in her 20s?

• Haha