Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATB Shoppers

I may or may not of been on her live this morn calling her out, had Chrissy and Ashleighs backs and corrected her when she called it tackle yet again. Big capital letters ITS TATTLE NOT TACKLE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is rosie saying this???? It’s unforgivable what BF said and threatened to do!

cant stand rosie I’ve had to block her she’s an uneducated drug taking child neglecting meff

but the fact that it’s saying her and Elsa are all good now wtf? Since when what has happened there have they actually spoke has Elsa talked to her or is she saying that cos they haven’t beef online for a few days Cos her attention changed

Oh can she fuck off apparently she’s dealing with this in a banter way now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but she does understand how banter works right?

Frank1066

9365AF8E-595D-4B5D-9D61-423392A56D06.png
98464BCC-99DD-43E6-BDDC-B082961DD222.png
98464BCC-99DD-43E6-BDDC-B082961DD222.png
C27DA588-8EBA-460E-9AEC-58F16ACB9B41.png
C27DA588-8EBA-460E-9AEC-58F16ACB9B41.png
She’s
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed bitch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
she’s using anything to keep them followers it’s all she has . She has no depth or substance to her but hate

xxDannixx

Loads trying to get her to talk bout breadflaps there... nope not on our watch,
1 even had the cheek to ask where she works, deffo a BF follower !!

• Wow

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
How do people follow her and support her im baffled she’s still being transphobic and saying someone has aids and they all still lick her balloon knot it’s weird

Breadflaps is boxing again 🙄
Why’s she got a head guard on I can’t cope 😩 I Hope chrissy drops her again

• Haha

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Blocked twice in one live I’m proud

Genuine questions here

why won’t she discuss dean ?
How serious do police take illegal streaming ? Cause she’s always doing it

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Kerrielouise38 is back today she was depressed got her kid to put a post on her TT saying she was heartbroken over her friend and wasn't coming o. TT but was liking loads of TTS videos 😂
😂 she was on bfs live this morning repeating herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much was she trying to pretend she wasn’t angry then? 😂😂 fucking love it!!
I seen it in her this morning she is holding back won’t be long tho before she can’t keep it in much longer , am living for that moment an hopefully it will get her off SM once an for all 🤭

• Heart

Nofoxgiven

Deranged minge.. Still going on. I just keep telling her to leave it and get on with her life.
But nooooo....

Lulubaker

Why is she not at chelseys address tho. she was the one making threats. Wish they would meet for a straightener so Chelsea can take BF clean out lol

Nofoxgiven

It's driving me nuts, stop saying it's finishing at start up again 🙄 that kerry lickarse and Alina are pissing me off. She's pulling out the mental health card.. What about the fact she's damaged so many others? I am so angry with someone I don't know