Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squiggle12

Ashleigh said she doesn’t care because she works for her family so as much as BF tries she won’t be able to get her sacked

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Were obsessed with her 😅😅😅 practice what you preach dahhhlinnn 😅😅😅
Oh surprise surprise it’s our Sam the “supposedly” MUA ...... oh DAHHHHHLINNN I think you will find you have an obsession with BF and now her sister an boyfriend who both CANT sing your page is more or less dedicated to BF and your letting the whole of SM the kind of vile antics you support and enable on a daily basis ...... we’re not obsessed you fool we are clearly calling her out for what she is and want her removed from SM so she can stop bullying people , DahhhhhLinnnnn , av a nice day now go buy a doll head an practice your make up skills because from what I’ve seen I wouldn’t let you face paint kids faces at a kids party MUA my ass 😘

• Haha

Pinkgirl87x

Well Dahlins I went AWOL this weekend and neglected you all. But don’t be fooled I was lingering! Jeeez thread 14 😮

• Haha

Weescotslass

Rite. I need to get up get dressed and get out the house for work or instead of loosing my job I’m just goni end up being sacked haha!! I will keep piping in and out the rest of the day. Cya all later

• Heart

Utterbollocks

Someone just asked how her botox is she said it's fine just a few lumps and bumps. Maybe because you IMMEDIATELY WORE A HELMET.
I dunno, maybe that's a normal thing to happen...anyone know?

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s off her fucking loaf whats she on about 50 SIM cards 😂 you don’t need a diff SIM card to make a different account

• Haha

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Supposed to be good money maker 🤣🤣 I would be mortified pics would be leaked. There a fairly big account on tt of a man and his wife they are pretty out there with their relationship but his stepmom subscribed to their of 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
There’s a girl Becky ... old bf could take a leaf out of her book the way she deals with trolls it’s hilarious

• Heart

Hamfred

Can someone just go down and leather her all over close please, a mean like full on bounce her baldy head off the pavement 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Thenoseyneighbour

She’s as thick as shit but she’s not soft recording people sniffin, she knows she’s always got the Evidence too hold against them!! Calculated little sweat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Weescotslass

OK IM GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN IM NOT ANGRY BTW I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO READ IT SO GIVE IT A LIKE IF YOU HAVE READ IT IVE BEEN CHATCHING UP AND IVE NOTICED RULES BROKEN AGAIN ... PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ YOU CAN POST PICTURES IN HERE OFF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON BF LIVES OR VIDEOS BUT PLEASE DONT ADMIT IT WAS YOU IN HERE WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO ONTO ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM AND ADMIT TO TROLLING IN HERE OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FOR GOOD AND NO ONE WANTS THAT THIS IS FOR NEWBIES WHO HAVENT READ THE THREAD INTRO 😀 SORRY LADIES INO IVE SAID IT TWICE NOW I DONT WANT THE THREAD TO LOCK 🙂
I felt like kerrielouise38 typing in capitals and shit 😅😅😅🤢🤮🙈😱
If This is me I’m sorry!! Well kinda! I just get soo fucking angry at her

Thenoseyneighbour

Sorry if this has been mentioned. But ASIF that scruffy bint has got up too the botox bird, hasn’t washed yesterday’s make up off, in the same pyjamas she’s been in for hours. Dirty smelly tramps ass, could of atleast got changed and washed her grid! Urghhh feel sorry for the woman, what a meff!!