Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people follow her and support her im baffled she’s still being transphobic and saying someone has aids and they all still lick her balloon knot it’s weird

Breadflaps is boxing again 🙄
Why’s she got a head guard on I can’t cope 😩 I Hope chrissy drops her again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooooo she looks like she’s getting angry to me!!!! Come on Chels. Few more prods and it’s on like donkey kong 😂😂😂🍞👊🏼💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she not at chelseys address tho. she was the one making threats. Wish they would meet for a straightener so Chelsea can take BF clean out lol

Reactions: 6
Whats up with all them noises she makes though. Sounds like she's taking a tit. Swear she's the type that gets bullied in jail and ends up being someones witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats up with all them noises she makes though. Sounds like she's taking a tit. Swear she's the type that gets bullied in jail and ends up being someones witch
yeah definitely. And turns it to say she was running the joint hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s getting more and more hyped up in every video. If she don’t give a tit then why go to extreme of getting dressed up like rocky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paid by not bummin... You definitely do 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Letting teenage lads smack her bare arse in the pub: https://tattle.life/attachments/img_3090-mp4.253630/

Think am all caught up now, save some new members back reading for a month o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Omfg something else I missed!! Oh am propa fuming now she needs stopping she’s not wired right we all know that it for gods sake that was in a pub ass out teenage lads an everything else thrown in the mix an she sits in that disgusting tacky bedroom with the cheap net hanging from the ceiling tacky as stickers if women on her bedroom walls botched up lip fillers (which I would not touch if she walked in to my salon for a top up an any decent Asthetics nurse who knows what ther doing wouldn’t touch them either ) an she has the cheek to show an scream an call out people with her spew an lies because so much has been exposed about her an anyone who continues to follow her is as bad as her an has the same mentality in my eyes an that Sam the “supposedly” MUA 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her TT may aswell be a homage to BF another video of her miming BFs sisters sing both tagged (obvs) sayin how amazing she is , yenno what if she was I would 100% say she has a good voice but she actually doesn’t she sounds no different than someone who is average on karaoke , it’s auto tuned to death to can hear how much sound work has gone into it it echoes that much , ahhh am just pissed with her existence today an feel ashamed at her sayin that Chelsey has no sofa and Chelsey puts up o video of her sprawled in one sofa alone that costs about £2000 😂 SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYY you know who I am gorgeous girl 😘

Reactions: 11
Rite. I need to get up get dressed and get out the house for work or instead of loosing my job I’m just goni end up being sacked haha!! I will keep piping in and out the rest of the day. Cya all later

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys off topic but I just realised I don't have the option to do a new thread does anyone know why at all? x

So all I can find online is the same tit we all know about anyway the uk punting the barrel to the face and car crash. Surely there has to be more. I have gone through the high school archives but cant point her horse face out on any of those. I'm not sure where else to look?!

Hahahahaahahhahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.