Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Sam and kerrie are just jeliss coz we know more about bread flaps then they do and they have to snoop around our thread for the gossip πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘
Did you see Kerrie said she’s going live tonight that will be interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 3

xxDannixx

asked people to go to chelsey ask her to come to BF's so she can knock her out in her back garden & she promises no police involvement

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ATB Shoppers

Love it when @Ashleighel0 tells us she will ring us later on her live she means go live later πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
@ATBshoppers tbh i seen loads but a few newbies so i had to write it again just so they also are aware not to break any tattle rules πŸ˜πŸ‘ dont worry about it doll just keep it in mind now πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯°β€
I’m sorry doll I’ve even seen it be mentioned before my brain just didn’t think before I posted. You’re probably sick of telling people now but I don’t want the thread locked because you lot keep me going so I will be more mindful in future ❀

Reactions: 2

Nofoxgiven

I may or may not of been on her live this morn calling her out, had Chrissy and Ashleighs backs and corrected her when she called it tackle yet again. Big capital letters ITS TATTLE NOT TACKLE πŸ˜‚
I was there too! Even as she says tackle makes me fume πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Merseyside is in a local lockdown atm so she shouldnt have had her son, the neighbours son or botox person in her home πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
It’s the same restrictions where I live. But we are allowed out of the house and all businesses are open so it’s not lockdown. The way she said isolation makes it sounds like she can’t leave the house πŸ˜‚