Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s absolutely deluded, she’s had a hard paper round hasn’t she, looks at least 48. My nan who’s 78 looks well better than this
F'kinell She looks like a smack rat! I've just had a look at that cocochanel... That thing looks like a melted welly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Theslip

It's funny watching BF she like a pot just simmering over wont be long till she blows a gasket
She just cant help herself and truly beliefs she a victim in all this

Feel disgusting writing this 😂 but am goin too anyway 😂........ meet Alex , her heads just popped out of BFs flaps , it’s always so far up ther she sometimes takes a second to come out for air
Horrible isn’t it but couldn’t help meself they’ve all done my head in today an that Alex’s voice goes right through me how droney is she ? Sorry if it’s knocked ppl suck 🙈 it knocked me sick too wen I thort it 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

MissPiggyx

Feel disgusting writing this 😂 but am goin too anyway 😂........ meet Alex , her heads just popped out of BFs flaps , it’s always so far up ther she sometimes takes a second to come out for air
Kinhelllll!!!!🤣 looks like bf as just gave birth to that!!! Quick throw it in the bin ffs!!!

• Haha

Maidbrazy

Someone just asked how her botox is she said it's fine just a few lumps and bumps. Maybe because you IMMEDIATELY WORE A HELMET.
I dunno, maybe that's a normal thing to happen...anyone know?
She was dancing around like a dick to. Botox will move, really big movements and it will go outside the area it was put....

• Haha

Ceegee

Kerrielouise38 is back today she was depressed got her kid to put a post on her TT saying she was heartbroken over her friend and wasn't coming o. TT but was liking loads of TTS videos 😂
Im heading for 50 and she looks way older than me!

Looks shit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣
What’s her TT again pls? Think I might be blocked by metal face (pin head) 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s one hateful little cretin that one ! Thinking she’s hilarious making them videos so BFs little maggots can leave hateful comments about Chelsey. The shithouse! 😡
Yeh she is isn’t she? that’s why I wanted to post her picture aswell she should be ashamed of herself !

Sands

Bf will trip herself up eventually that type that think thier invincible normally do and what she's going to do for money for the rest of her life, the shelf like on that muffrey Jeffery ain't going to last forever 😂😂