Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I can’t even watch her anymore, makes me want to smash me phone up. The LIES!!! The CONTRADICTIONS!! I can’t bare it. I’m going to take a mental ‘elf’ break I think. Bf + pms = anger issues 😂😂
Me either I can’t watch it ... delusional

Reactions: 3

Chocco

Chatty Member
@mrsf15 the last thread isn’t locked lovely, there are still people chatting over there. Think it needs another link drop and locking. ❤

• Heart

Weescotslass

Whats up with all them noises she makes though. Sounds like she's taking a shit. Swear she's the type that gets bullied in jail and ends up being someones bitch
yeah definitely. And turns it to say she was running the joint hahahaha

• Haha

xxDannixx

To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🤯 :mad:

Its really not going well for her anymore on there. Every vudeo there are loadsssssss of comments from people who dont like her! People are finally starting to see her for what she is.
People only follow her to watch her make a show of herself and deep down, she knows it!
Exactly what i said this morning, if no drama soon she will lose the majority of her followers o_O :LOL:

Hi everyone, not been on much over the weekend wow #14! And some beaut comments on live yesterday well done banter ! And of course the Chelse accounts

Jellyshoe92

Rosie gave her the name bread flaps as she sells her minge for £5 & it must be hanging.
Bought her granddaughter a minge mobile car with her minge money :LOL:

Pin head is live :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:
Oh I would of thought gammon hangers would of been more fitting 😂

xxDannixx

that Claire_0709 that's up bf ass so much looks like a horse, no wonder she adores BF, both got faces only a mother could love !