Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be honest i been on this thread that long i got no idea if we are in lockdown or rules etc, seen a post of fb last night Asda shelves empty again....

WTF !! Didn't people learn from the first lockdown ! 🀯 :mad:

Exactly what i said this morning, if no drama soon she will lose the majority of her followers o_O :LOL:
Exactly what I was thinking the most likes on her comments are the negative ones now hahahaha that's why she keeps turning off her comments of a night cuz she knows there is more negative over nice hahaha that kerrie has blocked me ffs if she live later and mentions breadflaps please record xx

Reactions: 1

DocFartin

Thanks ,but iv no idea how to switch to safari to do that! 😳I knocked my fone today and my google switched to incognito,no idea how,but since then I keep loosing this thread and have to keep scrolling through again! πŸ™„
are you iPhone?

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Ooh I cant cope with them dances metal mouth is doing hahaha looks like she's trying to do the front crawl with that arm throwover 🀣 πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Weescotslass

Can someone explain the TikTok gift points to me ?

Do those mugs buy points with real money and every time they send someone a heart or rainbow of whatever the content creator collects them and can redeem them for real money ?
Yeah basically! TT keep 60%

Theslip

Whoever is getting her that car on finance is a fool. She said herself her credits bad and I bet my bottom dollar she fucks off the payments when it suits.
Omg some surely cant be stupid enough to back this finance for her. They must be of their rocker as much as she is

Lulubaker

See ne vid saying she's just gonna do it not say it loooooooool. You will do nothing you absolute cringe bag