Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has had her kids taken off her twice Brandon was 2 and then her other 2 kids wow so she has had chances and fucked then up Brandon has done well with out her to be honest so it’s done him a favour

Has Elsa said that I tried it on with her and I wanted to go swingers?? Someone said it on my live. Has anyone heard her say that?😂😂 I forgot to ask use xx
I havent heard that cud be people trying to tit stir because its been quiet all weekend but i could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s proper happy Tyreese has gone isn’t she - that’s why she’s gone all mental and hyper, the effort to not be a confrontational twit all weekend has been too much!!

Reactions: 9
Why wouldn't she want her kids to all visit same time so they can see each other, she said she got another kid next week o_O

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.