Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys.
I may get slated here.
Whether you agree or dont agree with rosie dropping the charges I dont think we should be slating her on here. That girl went through absolute hell with Elsa. I know full well I couldn't of cope with what she did. She gave as good as she got and she stood her ground for as long as she could. I probably would of done the same to be honest for a quiet life. Elsa is aware now that she CAN be arrested for the tit she posts on line and knows that rosie won't be the last to report her. You can tell from Rosie's lives lately she is much calmer. Shes a mother, she needs a break. Think about her mental health. She isn't a bad person so let's just focus on the main topic of these threads.
Im not going to slate rosie but what i will say is i wouldnt mind if BF did take a break and stop dragging people through tit everyday but shes not stopped shes carrying on so no she doesn't deserve positivety shes the most negative person i know but shes just poisonous and she cant help herself shes wrong and she needs stopping

Also no please lets just stick to @mrsf15 making the threads as we did cause havoc this morning πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… new thread now please and thankyou πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Please don’t leave me behind on the next thread πŸ™
Once this one closes just search elsafrost29 #11
We’re not allowed any other title lol!
thwn when you open thread press watch at the top.
We’re not allowed to tag anyone to bring them to it xx

Reactions: 9
This has made me howl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Couldn’t see what I was writing coz she makes me so angry!! ISpend 12hrs a day caring for dying people struggling to stay alive and seeing that twit prancing around is just a waste of a life really!! 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t see what I was writing coz she makes me so angry!! ISpend 12hrs a day caring for dying people struggling to stay alive and seeing that twit prancing around is just a waste of a life really!! 🀬
I hear ya
She really is a waste of perfectly breathable air!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with you!!! She has no purpose

Reactions: 5
Cant keep up anymore there's a whole village of people in here now, there was only a few of us from the beginning!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I’m scared I’m going to get left on thread 10 😭 are we still allowed to post the link @mrsf15?

Cant keep up anymore there's a whole village of people in here now, there was only a few of us from the beginning!
Ino how you feel hun i keep getting lost and coming on to about 6 new threads to read through πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ was only waking up to about 6 pages at first πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• 40.5 KB
    • Wow
    • Haha
    What if I write β€˜esla’ frost by accident and never see you all again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 18
    Guys whats happened today? I have not had a chance to watch or read anything! Quick run thru appreciated x

I'm very much behind tonight just keep having quick glances. So has rosie said shes dropped the charges then? Maybe she had a lot to lose aswell with social on her case ect. Someone please remind me how they fell out in the first place

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.