Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys.
I may get slated here.
Whether you agree or dont agree with rosie dropping the charges I dont think we should be slating her on here. That girl went through absolute hell with Elsa. I know full well I couldn't of cope with what she did. She gave as good as she got and she stood her ground for as long as she could. I probably would of done the same to be honest for a quiet life. Elsa is aware now that she CAN be arrested for the tit she posts on line and knows that rosie won't be the last to report her. You can tell from Rosie's lives lately she is much calmer. Shes a mother, she needs a break. Think about her mental health. She isn't a bad person so let's just focus on the main topic of these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody else mad at Rosie for this... she’s done it to ‘help’ bf what about all the other poor fuckers she’s going to do this too. I’m seriously disappointed.
Absolutely fuming. Cannot believe she’s let her get away with threats like that. Especially against the children!!

Reactions: 6
Ewww imagine lying and telling all of tiktok that your son had the clap just to try and get one over on someone you barely know, the lil sewer rat that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You LEGEND I was fuming that it was taken down before I could nosey haha.. going to get my mum on this tattle thing she's more invested than I am, that's if she's not in here already haha
It’s so addictive! I’ve only been on here 3 days and I can’t tear myself away lol, loving the drama I’ve got to say 😂😂

Just got ya! Nice to see a fellow scousebird ❤
I’m scouse too 😁

Reactions: 7
Why the duck( yes she has made me mad enough to actually swear) keep harping on about Loosing 3000000000000000k followers ? It’s not like she’s lost that amount in cash? They were just desperate little leechy hillbilly looking freaks that were hungry for a name drop in her nasty vids to boost their profile numbers! I still can get over the fact that they act like flys round tit! Well it looks like ur tit stinks BF coz even ur crumby flys are literally dropping like flys,,no pun intended !🤣 So go and duck off BF, turn left, then duck off some more , Coz no amount of face lifts will ever make U pretty coz ur as rotten as ur flaps!!! 🤮🤬Ooooo I feel better now!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the duck( yes she has made me mad enough to actually swear) keep harping on about Loosing 3000000000000000k followers ? It’s not like she’s lost that amount in cash? They were just desperate little leechy hillbilly looking freaks that were hungry for a name drop in her nasty vids to boost their profile numbers! I still can get over the fact that they act like flys round tit! Well it looks like ur tit stinks BF coz even ur crumby flys are literally dropping like flys,,no pun intended !🤣 So go and duck off BF, turn left, then duck off some more , Coz no amount of face lifts will ever make U pretty coz ur as rotten as ur flaps!!! 🤮🤬Ooooo I feel better now!😁
This has made me howl 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind doing it but I’m not a thread starter hog so anybody else is more than welcome but one at a time lol I know we are eager to keep the chat going though 😂
Thread starter hogger! 😂
I don’t think anyone minds babe.
I don’t have a clue how and the mods scare me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right guys.
I may get slated here.
Whether you agree or dont agree with rosie dropping the charges I dont think we should be slating her on here. That girl went through absolute hell with Elsa. I know full well I couldn't of cope with what she did. She gave as good as she got and she stood her ground for as long as she could. I probably would of done the same to be honest for a quiet life. Elsa is aware now that she CAN be arrested for the tit she posts on line and knows that rosie won't be the last to report her. You can tell from Rosie's lives lately she is much calmer. Shes a mother, she needs a break. Think about her mental health. She isn't a bad person so let's just focus on the main topic of these threads.
I don’t for one second mean anything personal towards Rosie, mostly the whole situation. How many more times is she going to get away with it etc. I for one was championing Rosie over on her thread. I have said before I wish her well in her life and hope she finds a good mental place you could see the debacle with bf drained her and it was very sad to watch the decline.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t for one second mean anything personal towards Rosie, mostly the whole situation. How many more times is she going to get away with it etc. I for one was championing Rosie over on her thread. I have said before I wish her well in her life and hope she finds a good mental place you could see the debacle with bf drained her and it was very sad to watch the decline.
💯👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.