Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you ever needed proof her fans are deluded !!! There crazier than I initially thought . Think there all possessed too and under some crusty BF spell . YES SHE DID GET ARRESTED she just said it on her live you complete morons . Send help to them please I can’t cope with these people now .
xx
it’s like a cult!

Reactions: 5
If you ever needed proof her fans are deluded !!! There crazier than I initially thought . Think there all possessed too and under some crusty BF spell . YES SHE DID GET ARRESTED she just said it on her live you complete morons . Send help to them please I can’t cope with these people now .
xx
Don’t they even watch mouldy queens lives? Call them fans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 19 year old is moaning because I’m on my phone 🙄 get a life mate 😂😂 getting as needy as chezza

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can I say I honestly think we need some kind of special award or acknowledgement from our madge arl Lizzie herself for the stellar detective work and troll exposing we do. I’d like to take a moment to shout out @Weescotslass for her ringing the police and the naysayers who said it was wishful thinking.

#TACKLEIMEANTATTLEKNOWSBEST

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
so much for dropping it BF... posting a video of herself pretending to fight with the music “ Girl Fight” 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charges may have been dropped because rosie wanted them dropped maybe? It does seem very quick for the charges to be dropped
I have Never known of the police to visit you and tell you charges have been dropped... they would just send a NFA letter? If it was just a caution, she wouldn’t have been in the cells all weekend? I sell a rat 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I say I honestly think we need some kind of special award or acknowledgement from our madge arl Lizzie herself for the stellar detective work and troll exposing we do. I’d like to take a moment to shout out @Weescotslass for her ringing the police and the naysayers who said it was wishful thinking.

#TACKLEIMEANTATTLEKNOWSBEST
We ought to do a charity calendar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn’t resost

• Haha
Hi all wow you have all been busy just catching up on this. Well I see the mighty backed tracked and admitted she was arrested last weekend 🤣🤣 will someone send her a voice recorder or note book so she can log her lies before she spews contradictions in public making herself look like a fool. So its all over with as queen has put it to bed ye right let's see how long she keeps mask up this time a leopard doesnt change its spots. Along way of catching up seen Ashlieghel0 is in the house, Hi you probably seen my responses or post this morning, I stand by what I said surrounding the situation of you and chelsea, I'm not going to unsay just because your in here I was honest in what I said as i would be team chelsea tbh. One thing I will say is you didnt come across in good light on tt videos early this morning I means ones before 8. but seen your different response and explanations here make bit more sense you done an amazing thing being a suragorate bringing joy of life to parents and that should never be tarnished or used against you it takes heart strength and passion to do something as big.. Personally I feel sorry for you chelsea chrissy and anyone else who has encountered the absolute digusting back lash of that object cant even call her a human never mind a woman or a mother. Hope this is not too harsh of a lesson for you learn to be very careful who you trust with information you have esp people you dont know, maybe in moment you needed to vent chelsea was also on a mission to expose and it's was like a car crash but as my gran always said hindsight is a great . I would also be lying if I said never made the same mistake of trusting someone I didnt fully no just thankfully back lash didnt or wasnt involved with anything online we all live and learn. Anyway just wanted to say hello be my self hold my hands up for what I said and let's get tattling 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the hell are bf still worshiping her it's crazy you won babe your amazing I wish I had your confidence really is that what you wanna aspire to some rotten old racist nan who sleeps with her 20 year som after having a Coke session

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.