Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only
it’s like a cult!
Only crusty flaps allowed !!! 😂
I put a spell on you , cause your mine
I’m a rotten cow and soon I’ll be serving time .
What a complete and utter show I’m speechless 😶.
Are these people for real ??? She’s obsessed with TT a few wicked blue and lines and the sequel I’m ready with snacks 🪑 🍷 She can’t keep her mouth shut 🤐. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We ought to do a charity calendar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn’t resost
Jesus don’t say that they haven’t enough paper in the north west to get my body on 😂 thank goodness I’m just a person behind a screen

My 19 year old is moaning because I’m on my phone 🙄 get a life mate 😂😂 getting as needy as chezza

Tell them hold there horses Mummy’s doing some special work. Don’t they know your tattle CID? Royalty I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I say I honestly think we need some kind of special award or acknowledgement from our madge arl Lizzie herself for the stellar detective work and troll exposing we do. I’d like to take a moment to shout out @Weescotslass for her ringing the police and the naysayers who said it was wishful thinking.

#TACKLEIMEANTATTLEKNOWSBEST
here, here! was going to say, she didn’t need to admit it has she not heard of #takkleCID, uncover everything! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her followers didn’t know about the Facebook lives, she only lets them see what she wants them too. Now she will play the victim to them in the hopes that they all feel sorry for her and go for Chelsey. She has no more ammunition and she knows Chelsey has only just opened her bag of receipts. She’s shitting herself that her positive vibes bulshit is being uncovered. And we’re here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😂😂😂
exactly her minion do be like , chels is a hater shes obsessed i bet more than half of them havent seen her goading chelsey on other platforms and than come on tt and drum up sympathy ,

Reactions: 3
Yes BUT what was she actually arrested for??
Incident with rosie or cheryl... now that she has openly told people she was arrested of it was because of cheryl then she will now be making it all about her and will be quick to divulge info cos cheryl likes it to be the cheryl show
Definitely Rosie. Rosie only does lives and her friend said not to mention elsa on her lives as its being dealt with. She was locked up due to threats on Rosie and her kids

Reactions: 4
good shout! makes more sense, they might have been around today to have a word about further complaints? shes Getting her phone back quick though, they normally keep it until it’s all done and dusted, unless they’ve downloaded the content but seems odd
But she never said when she will be getting it back just that she will get it back

Reactions: 5
Jesus don’t say that they haven’t enough paper in the north west to get my body on 😂 thank goodness I’m just a person behind a screen

Tell them hold there horses Mummy’s doing some special work. Don’t they know your tattle CID? Royalty I tell you!
If only they knew. Feel like an undercover agent 🕵🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.