Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually dislike her she’s so nasty she needs help x
I don’t get why she slated you for surrogacy?? I see it as doing a huge thing for someone. You have made someone’s dreams come true. She’s so vile for that!

Reactions: 9
Haha don’t worry no one here believes a word BF’s says, although what’s clap between friends 😂 the only way BF can be stopped is if everyone who’s been harrassed/bullied stands together and outs her for the sewer goblin she is. We are all here to support you on your journey to being a tattle bastard 💓 hope your ok xx
Might tell her I have aids for the bante
@Ashleighel0 have you any babies to sell? I hear you're in the business
yeah 3 for the price of 1 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell you Tattle bastards, so I had a night with my fella after his 7 month deployment and you little menaces have had me up all night catching up. Finally made it 😭
To recap:
- BF’s big reveal (advertised at 10/11 started at 9.20) was basically recycled homophobic/transphobic material, Dr Banter Flaps is out here giving out false HIV diagnoses and seems alarmingly obsessed with ppls nether regions all while preaching positivity because she picked up a book.
- Ashleigh sent some voice notes to Chelsey, I agree with the her releasing them tbh, sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the greater good, it’s unfortunate but it’s necessary.
- BF goes into her usual downward spiral and claims Ashleigh sold her triplets, slept with her son, and romanced 4 strangers on holiday. All while over using the word c**t and sucking air through her teeth 90% more aggressively than usual.
- Brandon’s got the clap 👏🏼
- Chezzastill chasing the clout
- Kerrie Louise licks bum!
- Alexandra needs a new tracky

Have I missed anything? Let me know ✌🏻
In Tesco, nearly crashed in to the bread section with my trolley reading and laughing at this. No joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Ashleighel0 For what it's worth, I genuinely am unable to have kids due to a condition called endometriosis, I've had 2 failed IVF rounds too Although I am absolutely fine and ok with being childfree, I can assure you that nobody on your surrogacy page will think bad of you. I've been in their position and what you did was very kind and no amount of bullshit that smackmouth comes out with will detract from that,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t say too much without exposing my non tattle identity 🕵️‍♀️ but I mentioned her last night and my other half said oh she’s a brass her my mate slept with her and his mate is what she would call rottennnnnn

Does BF still have the little wooden heart friendship hanging ornament that Chelsey gave her hanging on the little tree on her table next to the Belinda flowers? If she really felt so vitriolic towards Chelsey surely she would have binned that? I would if I fell out with anyone!
That will be getting burnt on tt live later now you’ve mentioned it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
BFS new TT.. saying the cards mean a lot when she’s getting trolling and cyber bullied ... 😭😩 venom mouth is the bully 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Ashleighel0 you know with her saying you have the clap, if it was me personally I would start mouthing off advising how tit in bed Brandon was 🤣 and that his manhood is on the smaller side. You know the score, we’ve all done it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BFS new TT.. saying the cards mean a lot when she’s getting trolling and cyber bullied ... 😭😩 venom mouth is the bully 🤦🏻‍♀️
it wasn’t long since she was slating everyone for having amazon wishlist links and expecting people to gift them. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
Haha don’t worry no one here believes a word BF’s says, although what’s clap between friends 😂 the only way BF can be stopped is if everyone who’s been harrassed/bullied stands together and outs her for the sewer goblin she is. We are all here to support you on your journey to being a tattle bastard 💓 hope your ok xx
The only thing is, to be a tattle bastard you may have to like make another anonymous profile.. that’s the joy of this place

Back, did I miss anything major? x
Ashleigh is joining the ranks other than that I don’t know

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.