Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m scared I’m going to get left on thread 10 😭 are we still allowed to post the link @mrsf15?
You can make the new thread now but don’t post it early or you will get a warning for posting it before the current thread has reached 1000 posts and hasn’t closed x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm very much behind tonight just keep having quick glances. So has rosie said shes dropped the charges then? Maybe she had a lot to lose aswell with social on her case ect. Someone please remind me how they fell out in the first place
Apparently it's to extend and olive branch as she thinks Elsas mental health isn't great (no tit) and wanted to give her a break

Im a total newbie to Tattle life and WoW! you lot are amazing

I had stumbled on BF when I first encountered the delights of TikTok but it wasnt until I watched a Scottish TikTokker apologizing to her for doing his own voice over to that pish get the bleeping tunes on shite that I poked about further. I was all offended and thinking who the duck does she think she is.???

And I wish I hadnt.... cos shes a no mark. Glad to hear the aforementioned TikToker has revoked his apology and dosent want her to get anymore hate on his part. Such a fabulous human.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can make the new thread now but don’t post it early or you will get a warning for posting it before the current thread has reached 1000 posts and hasn’t closed x
You’re making the thread right? I’m so confused. I’m in a panic because this is my life now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bid you all a pleasant evening
goodnight sleep tight .
hope the Banter flaps don’t bite
See you all tomorrow x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re making the thread right? I’m so confused. I’m in a panic because this is my life now 😂😂😂
If you're watching Elsafrost29 the new thread will come up in your tagged threads don't worry hun x watched threads*

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m done for the day, need an early night before bf realises it’s Friday tomorrow and gets on the Stella and gear 😂 see you tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well said happyhippo, she doesn’t know the meaning of happy which is sad really she must have been dragged up to be as emotionally and socially stunted as she is
396C1DA8-3D39-4D52-B325-82632AA8B088.png
hippo

Reactions: 11
Im a total newbie to Tattle life and WoW! you lot are amazing

I had stumbled on BF when I first encountered the delights of TikTok but it wasnt until I watched a Scottish TikTokker apologizing to her for doing his own voice over to that pish get the bleeping tunes on shite that I poked about further. I was all offended and thinking who the duck does she think she is.???

And I wish I hadnt.... cos shes a no mark. Glad to hear the aforementioned TikToker has revoked his apology and dosent want her to get anymore hate on his part. Such a fabulous human.
Know who your on about, he’s great.

Reactions: 3
Oh 🙃 I’ve just noticed my ‘new’ tag has gone...it’s official I’ve passed out to the tattle army 💪💪👌

I lied it’s back 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.