Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorting coke, talking gibberish drugged up with a gun. I think I'm just shocked because I live a pretty sheltered life I've never seen anything like that before and it's affected me.
Oh guys I’ve had a hella busy day an just catching up on #10 😲 an I can’t load any of your vids , I’ve seen she says she’s put it to bed yet she’s still slagging chelsey off 😑 who you referring to in above comment hun ? BTW Great work everyone πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Reactions: 7
Oh guys I’ve had a hella busy day an just catching up on #10 😲 an I can’t load any of your vids , I’ve seen she says she’s put it to bed yet she’s still slagging chelsey off 😑 who you referring to in above comment hun ? BTW Great work everyone πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Various tiktoker have been posting videos of BF in the past and I was referring to them. This particular one has been deleted but there's others floating about.

Reactions: 2
where’s the new thread LOL i’m sooo invested and i only began following halfway through thread #8 😭🀣 i’m looking forward to her exposure vid tomorrow that’s if she’s still doing it 🀣 i’m child free alll weekend so i’ll be glued to the thread!! 😭

Reactions: 8
I’m that anxious waiting I might go give chezza attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Check out skankyweekoldonesie on tiktok
@mrsf15 yes hun you do it you hold the crown 😘😘❀

Reactions: 2

@Chocco here you go girl first one haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has just followed me anonymous acc and then the videos got reported, sure she is spying in here πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeh she does read here.
Makes out all her mates send her it cos she’s popular as duck.
Hence how she put a screen shot up and gave me a shout out for no apparent reason πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Wow
This has taken over my life and I’m not even sorry might have to quit my job and join her on vip so I don’t miss anything 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
in the BF new vid she said.. she’s got her kids, her granddaughter and BRANDON?... does she not class him as her kid πŸ€¨πŸ€”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.