Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard it all now the powerful one 😂 😂
Oh god she’s guna get absolutely smashed and be all over the lives spouting her tripe from her trout pout.
someone said calm before the storm.. 100%
Let’s sit and wait for the shittest of tit storms to arrive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome Ashleigh .

I think I can safety speak for everyone on here stinky 3 days in a onesie BF spukes pure bullshit on a daily basis we don’t believe a word she says she’s a dirty skank !!
your impression of her shouting your name on your voice notes had me howling it was spot on , I can’t get last fridays melt down out my head
I don’t think chelsey showed it to be malicious towards you just to owt BF you’ve all been treated horrendous by it !! So try not to turn on each other as that’s what she wants .
Hold your head up high you’ve done nowt wrong only hate you’ll get is off the deluded obsessed fans . Keep being you your come back Was awesome 👏 xxx
Because this thread has been hidden from me today for some odd reason, can somebody just confirm this Ashleigh that arl bread flaps ripped into yesterday after Chelsey shared the hidden tapes?

Reactions: 8
Has BF just admitted defeat 😂😂

Because this thread has been hidden from me today for some odd reason, can somebody just confirm this Ashleigh that arl bread flaps ripped into yesterday after Chelsey shared the hidden tapes?
Yes it is

Reactions: 2
That’s the one x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has BF just admitted defeat 😂😂

Yes it is
I think she was referring to the Rosie situation definitely got a caution on that one. Apparently the other one (Chelsey) will be dealt with then it’s all over and she’s going nowhere. 🤢😠🤢😠

View attachment 253607Omg that horse head just gets worse with her washed out looking horse hair piece
Why has her head suddenly grown in hight?!! As she got her stash hidden in that my little pony main on her head?! Fookin hell luv,my old Girls world head had better hair than that I nasty skank!! And the damn cheek her charging a fiver to see her hanging ham,, Get back in the bin u mess!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m seconds away from commenting but I’m already annoyed that I’m having to switch between accounts for opening my gob and getting blocked earlier 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s just one of them people that’s got luck on her side and gets away with murder. How she’s getting away with everything she’s doing and saying is beyond me it really is!!

How I’ve resisted commenting on her latest ‘thats it it’s over’ rant... what,just cos you say it is 🤣nah I don’t think so ya rat🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just gonna go sick on the live later on the Elsie one and get banned there too 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.