Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused I’ve only just found this thread again what the heeeeeck

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Towd BF, she does make me laugh when she tries to lip sync in her vids n doesn’t even know the world so the scabby lips are flapping all over🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really hard because I want to go into one on Elsa in comments but don't want to be blocked as i like the drama :LOL: ....I don't know what's worse. Her or me watching it like a tv series!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thankyou so much I’m no longer letting my self be a easy target no one will bully me ever again here comes my dark side lol xx
Just wanted to say hi hun sorry for all the tit you had you didn't deserve it welcome to the mad house 😊

Reactions: 8
Thankyou so much I’m no longer letting my self be a easy target no one will bully me ever again here comes my dark side lol xx
Welcome Ashleigh. From one Tattle bastard to you. I know u feel Chelsey done u wrong however our Chelsey has been honest all the way along. People need to stand up to BF we all know she looks scary however that rite there is the biggest tit bag Iv seen walking around it’s all front.
Let’s put her down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Soooo I’m guessing by old BF’s tt that if she’s getting her phone back but needs to let it drop she’s probs been let off with a caution so normal service of bad lip syncing to songs she don’t know the words too with her plastic hair and primark underwear will resume .... until she goes to meet the blizzard of Oz again ..... so 2 hours? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5B0E6278-9804-4694-AB2C-5AB680C3E813.png
Omg that horse head just gets worse with her washed out looking horse hair piece

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's really hard because I want to go into one on Elsa in comments but don't want to be blocked as i like the drama :LOL: ....I don't know what's worse. Her or me watching it like a tv series!
Me too 😂😂 I’m considering making up a fake account just to say what I want to say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is not evicted thou surly must be complaints going especially when she doing naughtiness in that cheap hot tub love to know what police are doing as well

Reactions: 2
they’re the worst looking extensions i’ve ever seen. 😭did you see her promote them too.. looks like something you get off a cheap market stall
Or Poundland haha, how can she actually think they look ok like seriously

How is not evicted thou surly must be complaints going especially when she doing naughtiness in that cheap hot tub love to know what police are doing as well
Can you imagine the dirt in that hot tub 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 253607Omg that horse head just gets worse with her washed out looking horse hair piece
omg she looks like a bratz doll on Halloween 🤣🤣 I never rip into other girls but for this one I’ll make an exception, everything about her screams Birkenhead market and even they av the yellow woopsie stickers on 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.