Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Iโ€™ve just come across that mau sam and she is just as thick as BF she quotes if any of you who call me mua the MAU stands for make up artist she said MAU instead of MUA so she obviously hasnโ€™t a clue what it means either ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™d be ashamed if that was my maw

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Iโ€™ve just come across that mau sam and she is just as thick as BF she quotes if any of you who call me mua the MAU stands for make up artist she said MAU instead of MUA so she obviously hasnโ€™t a clue what it means either ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Can't say I'm a fan of that one either

Reactions: 1
So shes saying it's all over then says she will be delt with honest a god says 1 thing means another I find it strange police ain't seen chelsea over it

Reactions: 3
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข Imagine seeIng the bath water if old BF did the clean a rug challenge can you imagine , take a lot more than a soak in a bath to get rid of those crusty snail trail stains .
What an absolute show rolling round her bedroom in a cosie !!! Jeez itโ€™s TikTok not only fans !!! Only thing sheโ€™s good at is making a complete show of herself , if itโ€™s not having a possession episode itโ€™s flashy those crusty flaps old hag .
Gotta say beauts Iโ€™ve been working last few days and struggling to keep up , itโ€™s like a full time job keeping up but I bloody love it ๐Ÿ˜ xx

Reactions: 9
What is the deal with the hair pieces? Are they on a clip that goes on a ponytail? They are not attractive , she seems to spend money on herself as I suppose for her job itโ€™s the โ€œshop windowโ€ but these multicoloured horse hair jobs are bbaaadd . Paired with a thrush inducing nylon thong from primarni, Some men must really have some low standards to think โ€œooo I need to see more! Hereโ€™s a fiver, show us your snatchโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heard it all now the powerful one ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.