Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight from the horses mouth 🐴 yes I did get arrested !!! (FB Live)
Women kills me doesn’t Know how to tell the truth .. was taken a 3 week break she’s obsessed with TT can’t stay off it so was obvious she got nicked !!! Doesn’t pins head look even more of a dick now . Love it 😍 xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 so BF and her sister LIED once again saying she wasn’t arrested but she’s just came out and said she was and they’ve taken her phone???? i
hope to GOD they can retrieve her deleted history to see the vile things she’s said!!!

Reactions: 3
So she did get arrested and her phone took off her so pin head is a liar 🤔
Yep she got arrested, putting all to bed now. She’s being kind and positive and focusing on her family.
You can almost hear the echo of the police officer saying that to her, she’s repeating what they’ve told her to do basically. Leave it or it’ll go further. She’s a known nuisance to them, she will have been cautioned and warned anymore vile homophobic, transphobic rotten dribble out your dirty lips and she’ll be recalled. But as someone said above, recall will be minimum cos of covid. Honest give it less than a week and she kicks off again properly

Reactions: 9
BF saying they’re all going to get dealt with & she’s not pressing chargers is she bleeping real????? she threatened to rape someone ONLINE LIVE!!! calling them vile names.... if anyone should be getting dealt with it’s her! because she can get sent away for the hate crimes she’s committed in front of thousands!!
I think she was referring to the Rosie situation definitely got a caution on that one. Apparently the other one (Chelsey) will be dealt with then it’s all over and she’s going nowhere. 🤢😠🤢😠
if she’s not pressing charges why spend all that time gathering “evidence” 🤯🔫

Reactions: 4
So her sister and metal gob are absolute liars (which we already knew) coz the scruff did get nicked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly she gets me howling every time she bangs on about 300,000K!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also mentioned about not giving her address out anymore. So they’ve obviously told her not to.
Who in their right mind gives their address out anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️
“eeerrrrmmm I don’t want gifts or anyfin but eres me address to send me a card”
“Oooo look at all me pressies off everyone I’m so loved”
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s alright her saying ‘oh it’s over’ but Christ she tipped up Chrissys life yesterday with her accusations.. she’s trolled Chelsey, made loads of lies up about Ashleigh..
it’s not so easy for people to forget things as much as they might want to..

Reactions: 7
Honestly she gets me howling every time she bangs on about 300,000K!! 😂😂😂
She HAD 300.000k so if they where true fans wouldn’t they have followed her other accounts? In other words she has lost thousands of followers lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.