Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see everyone's favourite fur seat is back seeing some action snail trails galore dirty nanny 5er flaps are working overtime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Love her! She’s so funny and takes everything with a pinch of salt.
And is very self deprecating, I think the way she deals with trolls is spot on

just had to check her only fans bio 😂😂😂

‘Just your average red headed slut slapping her vagina around so I can afford Lurpak instead of Danpak! I won’t rip you off! Once you’re in all my content is available to view at no extra cost! I’ll admit my bum hole looks a bit like a walnut but we can’t have it all can we’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Elsa AKA Cheap Prostitute that used to have ads in the daily sport weekly back in the day. Lost all her kids and goes about thinking she's ten men when just recently she was dragged round a pub by her hair and did what she slags others for she grassed lol. She's more mouth than anything and I feel sorry for her neighbours. Imagine living next to that! Jesus!

Welcome Ashleigh .

I think I can safety speak for everyone on here stinky 3 days in a onesie BF spukes pure bullshit on a daily basis we don’t believe a word she says she’s a dirty skank !!
your impression of her shouting your name on your voice notes had me howling it was spot on , I can’t get last fridays melt down out my head
I don’t think chelsey showed it to be malicious towards you just to owt BF you’ve all been treated horrendous by it !! So try not to turn on each other as that’s what she wants .
Hold your head up high you’ve done nowt wrong only hate you’ll get is off the deluded obsessed fans . Keep being you your come back Was awesome 👏 xxx
Thankyou so much I’m no longer letting my self be a easy target no one will bully me ever again here comes my dark side lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell yous lot are fast only took the dog for a walk down new Brighton prom and had loads to catch up on

Her followers didn’t know about the Facebook lives, she only lets them see what she wants them too. Now she will play the victim to them in the hopes that they all feel sorry for her and go for Chelsey. She has no more ammunition and she knows Chelsey has only just opened her bag of receipts. She’s shitting herself that her positive vibes bulshit is being uncovered. And we’re here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😂😂😂
100%

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if its been said before but loubobang is a failed comedian called Ronnie Ancona

Reactions: 4
I know this is old news but in one of her rants didn’t she say she’s never been a brass, because I’m still wetting myself about her reviews , and I’m still gob smacked that there’s a site devoted to rating your lady of the night!
I know it’s the oldest profession and there’s actually no shame in it but that just seems a bit crass to rate your date so to speak
Edit.... spelling only .... I’m not doing a BF’s school of literature if it can be helped 😂
What site is it pls 😁

Guys we need to stop derailing content and talking about other tiktokers or this will be blocked x

Guys we need to stop derailing content and talking about other tiktokers or this will be blocked x
We've also been warned about giving our tiktoks out too x

Jesus been reading that crime watch thing.... mainly a fight between whether or not that bloke was right to chuck a keg at frosty flaps... some other interesting reads though - including 3 videos 🤦‍♀️ One of her ranting, threatening someone and her usual vile self and 2 where she’s got her arse out and some young lads keep slapping it..... 🤦‍♀️🤢 now excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs!
Where can I see this pls
The dirty mouldy bread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.