Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see everyone's favourite fur seat is back seeing some action snail trails galore dirty nanny 5er flaps are working overtime

Reactions: 11
Love her! She’s so funny and takes everything with a pinch of salt.
And is very self deprecating, I think the way she deals with trolls is spot on

just had to check her only fans bio

‘Just your average red headed slut slapping her vagina around so I can afford Lurpak instead of Danpak! I won’t rip you off! Once you’re in all my content is available to view at no extra cost! I’ll admit my bum hole looks a bit like a walnut but we can’t have it all can we’

Reactions: 13
Elsa AKA Cheap Prostitute that used to have ads in the daily sport weekly back in the day. Lost all her kids and goes about thinking she's ten men when just recently she was dragged round a pub by her hair and did what she slags others for she grassed lol. She's more mouth than anything and I feel sorry for her neighbours. Imagine living next to that! Jesus!

Thankyou so much I’m no longer letting my self be a easy target no one will bully me ever again here comes my dark side lol xx

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell yous lot are fast only took the dog for a walk down new Brighton prom and had loads to catch up on

100%

Reactions: 8
Sorry if its been said before but loubobang is a failed comedian called Ronnie Ancona

Reactions: 4
What site is it pls

Guys we need to stop derailing content and talking about other tiktokers or this will be blocked x

Guys we need to stop derailing content and talking about other tiktokers or this will be blocked x
We've also been warned about giving our tiktoks out too x

Where can I see this pls
The dirty mouldy bread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.