ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the new thing coming out to do with getting people back into the work place and benefits stopped how would they survive? I hope they are never around anything to do with food.
think it was last year that their UC was stopped as they cried about it on tiktok. Even on UC, unless you actually have evidence to prove you cannot work, you have to look for work. I know this as I was told that I needed to find another job on top of my 25hrs I was doing at the time. However, I had been in hospital for a few years due to my MH and had evidence as to why going back to full time so soon would be damaging to my MH. Now doing a full time and a part time job so I don’t claim it.

Reactions: 4
Was it a big knife? I haven’t seen anything obvs TikTok’s blocking all the vids
A big kitchen knife, if you really want to see it it’s on X and Reddit, tbf it looks performative to me but I can see how it would be triggering to people

Reactions: 5
How much shall we bet that he will be back this weekend in time for reset?

Reactions: 9
Unless he just uses Maria's address?
I imagine Maria is on universal credit though too? It's by household not individual person I believe. Unless E is deemed not capable of working she'd have to attend appointments at the job centre most local to her home

Reactions: 1
Definitely for the leaderboard!!! Why would you send this message to someone you can’t stand?

---
They probably had this all planned

Reactions: 3
There's no chance elf is on benefits because they showed their universal credit end letter thing or whatever it was through logging on etc.

I can imagine they prepay for accommodation and then spend according to how well they're doing
---
Wouldn't let me finish sorry.

With bills included, spending big once every s
---
I'm so sorry keeps glitching cos of ads. Spending big every so often as they do, saving when they can (spending all day singing) genuimly don't think they're claiming. Mother most certainly is.

Reactions: 1
Those bloody awful trousers making an appearance again 😆 they need to be binned. Still on the wine then!

Reactions: 7
I saw them say block anyone who calls me a He. Serious question is there a law that says you have to call someone a she or he? I'm just wishing to learn because before TT I must have lead a sheltered life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.