Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
Eventually, like those who were ‘famous’ on YouTube, Elpheba will disappear into obscurity. People will get bored, Elpheba will age out of it, and perhaps tiktok will be made obsolete by another platform.

Give it a few years and Elpheba will either have to get a job or fully rely on benefits. Above all else, they will certainly never ever get an opportunity to do theatre given their online footprint.

Reactions: 15

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yes my nails go yellow after a red polish. Liver problems effect the eye whites and skin, neither which he has. But don't worry folks, he's got high blood pressure and a heart murmur now 🤥

Reactions: 14

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I know this is really horrible to say and I don't feel right saying it but I genuinely think a homeless person would be more clean and hygienic than that and their mother

secretsally345

Does it really think the other tiktokers are copying him by putting on the Elphaba filter… they’re taking the piss mate. I wish I was delulu as him!

• Haha

VIP Member
He'll be ok guys, he's just taken too much nicotine that's all, nothing serious :ROFLMAO: (still laughing at this btw)

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The fact he asked to be sectioned because hes trying to run away from the truth his fucking hilarious!!!

Orion your time is coming!! Karma is on its way

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Sorry I wanted attention so posted it twice 🫢
---
He’s absolutely infuriating. Saying last night on the call that he needs a therapist and complaining about the time he’s been waiting to see one. He’s literally made thousands of that app and spunked it all away, he could have paid for therapy.
He could have paid for tits and a vag too!

• Haha
  • Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
Was it Petri dish in a dress?

So thread suggestion: Stop eye fucking the screen, you're a petri dish in a dress and you look obscene 😂😂

(Won't be allowed because of the swearing but there's my contribution and I'm glad I got it off my chest 😂😂)

• Haha

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
Such a stupid thing to lie about as well, going to a concert. It is one thing lying about illnesses they don’t have or their dad being dead, wanting to transition or whatever but really what was the point in lying about this, either you get a ticket and go if you wanna go or you don’t. Ridiculous human being. Surprised Maria is still there to be honest, they are a vile manipulative specimen.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Elf sends me down so many rabbit holes … a girl at work was talking about scabies and I may as well have been a scabies dr the amount I’ve read about it 😂😂

• Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Honestly waiting for a panorama or c4 doc about British tiktokers. The whole thing is so so problematic I'll be surprised if one isn't already in the works

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’ve been them all day, wouldn’t worry about it. Needs must listening to their singing.

Was looking at their TT story which had about 30 parts but had to laugh at the comment below…if you want truth ask me, aye because your as trustworthy as Pinocchio!!
“And my mum” your mum despises you 😭

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I wouldn’t wish the amount of times he’s been ‘SA’d on my worst enemy .. must be at least 5 times at this stage 😳 hmmm! Also, no one would willingly want to take his ‘pants’ off surely .. it’s like a bio hazard on this bits we can see, I dread to think what’s hiding down there!
I bet his filthy balls are hairy as hell 🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha