Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whataday21

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of him saying he uses the women’s toilets and that if we don’t agree or feel uncomfortable it’s cause we’re judging… no, it’s because you’ve still got a cock & there has been cases where women have been SA by men whose been dressed as women. Go in the disabled toilets until you’ve completely transitioned (just my opinion)
Yes we have every right to judge our own safety! "We're judging", spoken like the true misogynistic twat he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He was singing awful at tea time, he's always awful but this was the worst I've ever heard. I was cooking tea and a picture just randomly fell off my wall. I took that as even the spirit world have had enough of him 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Maria gave him a sponge for christmas last year? A free sponge for dishes than she’d gotten from the foodbank…

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lkp

VIP Member
apparently when she was saying pants
she actually meant trousers - jack supposedly left her in her boxers

in my opinion
that’s a good friend there!

my friend got awfully drunk, threw up all over herself
and instead of leaving her to sleep in it
i stripped her down and sat her in the shower and hosed her off!
(granted i almost added to the mess as i don’t do well in those scenarios!)

but thats what a good friend does!!

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
He’s 19, why is he dressed like a 75 yr old woman that retired 10 years ago but still rocks up to the works do every Christmas at the local Toby Carvery?!

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Maria shouting how she didn't want to go to London and she would rather be at home. I think we are in for the obligatory Christmas fall out, London Edition🍿

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Talia has posted being at Madonna and there’s loads of men dressed up as Madonna and loads of drag queens yet elpha didn’t post one of those, but that’s elphas thing?? Just confirms elpha didn’t go
---
Like all the stuff elpha apparently “stands for” and she didn’t post anything that happened at Madonna that reflects that? Surely elpha would be all over the freddie Mercury tribute and drag queens?

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Now he’s claiming that as a woman he was intimidated by the men as they were men and taller than him … were they 7ft tall? I doubt it!

• Haha
  • Wow

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
😭 😭

He's on a rant again it's like he forgot he said this 10 mins ago.
Nearly burst into tears when someone asked about vegans, I can’t 😂😂
---
ElphabaOrionDoherty #18: supposed to have a photoshoot with vogue, Marias gone Rogue, it snowed up the noseeeeeeee!

• Haha

lkp

VIP Member
seen a video of her discussing an email from gendergp about testosterone blockers.
i’ve gone down a rabbit hole of the different types.

i’m sorry to say.
you can’t take them elphie
if your anaemic, have liver, kidney or heart issues.

so what is it?
your not actually going to take testosterone blockers? or are your ailments fake?

• Haha

lkp

VIP Member
‘i don’t want to announce this to the world, but we’ve got fleas all over the house’

• Sick
  • Haha

HannahF

We are suppose to feel sorry for you being “homeless” and on the streets of london for hiurs when you have a HOME in devon you could of returned too, dimwit!!

Oh let me get my very small violin out for you! Its a xmas miracle that you found somewhere and is now safe 😒😒 Your nothing and not famous, no one is after you and if they are, i hardly doubt they want to harm you or even touch you anyway

Whataday21

VIP Member
Things he inherited off Maria:
The nose.
Putting stuff up the nose.
No wonder hes at the hospital, probably having heart palpitations 😭

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
He’s live on Instagram and the fact he’s sitting there wearing the same clothes, make up on and hasn’t even had a shower/bath makes me sick. Bruh you’ve been out all night. HAVE A SHOWER and change your damn clothes you scruff.

Apparently he’s having a month off. What a beautiful start of the year if this actually happens.

• Sick