Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Early thread suggestion from me too: girls are made of sugar and spice, elphaba is made from scabies and lice

after my Petri dish in a dress didn’t make it last Time, pleeeease give me a chance for the new thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Throwing my hat in the ring -

Walking petri dish, still doesn't wash the peen, screaches in maccies d's, it's elf the scabies queen

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of him saying he uses the women’s toilets and that if we don’t agree or feel uncomfortable it’s cause we’re judging… no, it’s because you’ve still got a cock & there has been cases where women have been SA by men whose been dressed as women. Go in the disabled toilets until you’ve completely transitioned (just my opinion)

Reactions: 31

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
It says so much that Maria's home is exactly how you'd imagine elf's would look without adult social services intervention.

Elf is a complete product of Maria and at this point I think it's actually heartbreaking how much educational intervention and social services failed them. If all the stories of nits in school, an unhealthy abusive childhood are true from various sources including elf's self, there were multiple opportunities for elf to not end up so fucked up.

Unlearning the standards you've always known and think you're worthy of doesn't happen without support. As a child the support didn't happen and as adult they don't recognise they need it. It's very sad. You can't unlearn what you dont think you need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lkp

VIP Member
ITV and Vice have used Elphaba's scabies infested foot to spread the news of a scabies outbreak 😭 😭 😭

cheers elphaba
she’s claiming she had nothing to do with it
which in all fairness she might not have
but she’s claiming she washed her clothes daily, on a 80 degree wash

your LIVEstream doesn’t lie hunny
you were wearing the same clothes for fucking days on end you complete mongrel

Reactions: 22

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Totally agree. I’m baffled as to what makes him think he’s a woman. He doesn’t wash, doesn’t shave, doesn’t feel embarrassed to be walking around with hairy pits and a full beard, has no manners, says vile things, says he’s keeping his willy, wears men’s clothes, doesn’t take pride in his appearance, calls himself gay … there’s not one feminine thing about him!

Reactions: 22

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Just seen a clip of him saying about when he was taken to hospital and said his 'sh' wasn't 'going to be bad' because he's 'new to it' like it's a fucking skill. I hate him. So so much
---
Also cla actually speaking facts for a change about the way he isn't trans loool

• Wow
Reactions: 21

lkp

VIP Member
i
Reckons there's something wrong with his liver now, but there's a yellow pen mark on the pillow 🤔
i don’t know if anyone else has had it
but if i leave nail varnish on too long.. my nails end up yellow for a short period of time when i take it off, not sure why!

but i have seen the video of the yellow pen on the bedding too!
disgusting

Reactions: 20

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Surely at this point you’d go “ok let’s get off social media, have a bath, claim some bennos and reset my life”

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Hope this doesn’t come off as classist (I grew up in poverty so my house looked quite similar to elphabas esp because my parents are addicts so was never clean so literally not judging anyone’s home here apart from elphabas) but how are they gonna brag about all their money but not use any of it on the house? Buy a bed ffs can get one quite cheap on Argos or pay for a professional cleaner. How are they both content to live the way they do, like I said I grew up like that and I hated every second of it I’d have never showed it off to anyone. Makes such a mockery of anyone living in a council house that make the effort to make it a home

• Heart