Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I’m nae being funny but if you’ve got 4.5k to shit away on booking.com then you’ve got 4.5k toward feminism surgery, even the start such as laser hair removal? Vocal surgery, face feminism surgery? Like???

Reactions: 17

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Oh elpho deleted my comment advising they shouldn’t be posting about being drunk if they have kidney and liver issues and to contact their nephrologist for advice. Ironic

• Haha

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
Honestly, what a palava. When I went to sleep last night they hadn’t been online and I assumed they had left the place and were heading home or sabotaging somewhere new. And then I saw they were still there till being asked to vacate this morning and drama with a random person and delivery driver at the door around 4am / a pretty normal time for them to get food anyway.

The panic attack was indeed depressing and is telling they made their mum go answer the door regardless.

All this pish later like we won’t be safe for so long and safe now…get on a train home then. You have the luxury of a house, both of you just need to bang your head together and clean it up, make it habitable, throw away some clutter and hey why not hire a skip for the pile of shoes and make sure those boots go in first. I don’t know if they have gone back home or are safe elsewhere in another London probable shithole but they shouldn’t be allowed to book places when they can’t adhere to the terms and conditions you know of basic cleanliness.

Also, stop trying to pull the trans card over anything. Nobody likes you because you are a compulsive liar, over entitled bitch and it has nothing to do with whatever gender you identify with, so get off the app, have some true self care, get your life in order and fuck off!!!

mochibean

VIP Member
he also says it in response to things which don’t even make sense. For example, if you said he stinks (which we know he does) his response would just be to shout trans rights are human rights at you.

that’s all well and good but he still stinks at the end of the day.
He uses the trans card for everything, it's pathetic considering his lack of effort in transitioning. He's not even associated with the trans community and is known to be a nuisance.

His behaviour in Mcdonalds is unhinged. Sat alone screaming at people whilst live streaming it all at daft o clock in the morning after a night out alone is really weird for a 19 year old.

lkp

VIP Member
it’s the audacity of her sitting on live calling people jealous!

my love
your christmas day was filled with no joy
you had no presents, no friends or family and no dinner
you sat talking to a screen all day

there are people seriously struggling and i can guarantee they’re not jealous of you

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I’ve been them all day, wouldn’t worry about it. Needs must listening to their singing.

Was looking at their TT story which had about 30 parts but had to laugh at the comment below…if you want truth ask me, aye because your as trustworthy as Pinocchio!!
So much stress for a 19yo... Going live farting and sharting and burping all day, having tantrums cos their mum won't let me sing

Compared to cancer patients, students, people going through loss or poverty or homelessness or young mothers... Etc etc

Perspective you swamp creature

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’m sick of him banging on about “trans rights” you are a WHITE MAN in the fkin UK what rights do you not have ffs

lkp

VIP Member
am i right in thinking people can buy you anything off amazon .. not necessarily just off their wishlist

who’s up for sending the following:
body wash
dry shampoo
shampoo
conditioner
razors
tucking pants
toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
The AUDACITY to say ‘ugh no me and my mum can’t stay in a hostel. We just can’t do that’ like they’re too good for a hostel yet are living in an actual pig sty

• Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
ITV and Vice have used Elphaba's scabies infested foot to spread the news of a scabies outbreak 😭 😭 😭

cheers elphaba

• Haha

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
They also told a woman she (as in the woman) doesn’t know what it’s like to walk around at night paranoid…quick tip Elphie babes if you want women to accept you maybe educate yourself on the issues actual women face and don’t discredit them by calling them bitches

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed the difference from the last time he stayed at home. He isn't as weak, on edge, high pitched voice and childlike trying to please Maria. Last time she was telling him to come off Live. This time he seems to be trying to take control, snapping back at her to let him speak. He's a lot angrier and cocky even towards the haters. Maria definitely is fed up of him already but I'm wondering if the change in his attitude is because he knows she needs his money. Typical narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 16