Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The email you shared are so easily faked though. I believe Elon is dodgy but cant give much weight to the shots of those emails
I read the email discussing Elon doing Kung Fu with Ghislaine has been used in court historically in parallel lawsuits where it would have been found/leaked. Was not queried by Elon's lawyers and is accepted as not fake. His family had a relationship with Epstein. His brother dated Epsteins sister/cousin or such?? Even snopes aren't sure.... oooer

'This can't be confirmed, but is surprisingly plausible due to parallel lawsuits where it would have been found/leaked.....'

Reactions: 1
I read the email discussing Elon doing Kung Fu with Ghislaine has been used in court historically in parallel lawsuits where it would have been found/leaked. Was not queried by Elon's lawyers and is accepted as not fake. His family had a relationship with Epstein. His brother dated Epsteins sister/cousin or such?? Even snopes aren't sure.... oooer

'This can't be confirmed, but is surprisingly plausible due to parallel lawsuits where it would have been found/leaked.....'

That's really interesting thank you. I stand corrected! I wonder if the king fu is a reference to chinese girls
His tweet is quite clever. If he know the lists will never be released he distracts attention from himself by bringing attention to them as people would think he cant be involved if he is bringing attention to it

Last edited:
That's really interesting thank you. I stand corrected! I wonder if the king fu is a reference to chinese girls
His tweet is quite clever. If he know the lists will never be released he distracts attention from himself by bringing attention to them as people would think he cant be involved if he is bringing attention to it
I hadn't thought about chinese girls tbh I had jumped straight to Amber Heard as she did Kung Fu then too and she's fairly profile right now what with the :poop: 🤷‍♀️😄

I hadn't thought about chinese girls tbh I had jumped straight to Amber Heard as she did Kung Fu then too and she's fairly profile right now what with the :poop: 🤷‍♀️😄
Haha I didnt know that. I was thinking along the lines if the cryptic codes we have seen before used in comms between people like this.

“Defendants falsely and deceptively claim that Dogecoin is a legitimate investment when it has no value at all,” Johnson said in his complaint, filed Thursday in federal court in Manhattan.

Keith Johnson, “an American citizen who was defrauded out of money by defendants’ Dogecoin Crypto Pyramid Scheme,” sued Musk and his companies, claiming they constitute an illegal racketeering enterprise to inflate Dogecoin’s price.

Johnson is seeking to represent a class of people who have lost money trading in Dogecoin since April 2019. He is asking for $86 billion in damages, plus triple damages of $172 billion, as well as an order blocking Musk and the companies from promoting Dogecoin, and declaring that Dogecoin trading constitutes gambling under U.S. and New York law."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤢 Imagine willingly inflicting that deranged fuckhead on an innocent child. Not enough money in the bleeping world.
Does he think it's funny?

Ahhh, now he's off to get back slaps for his 'fertility' from the rich boys. I feel a tad nauseous.

Last edited:
Errol gives me the deep creeps. Did he ever hang out with Epstein and W Allen? Does Elon's brother have lots of babies too??? Its like he is forward planning his genetic/blood line will get to space and be dominant in the multiverse!

And whilst he breeds baby musky minions in test tubes and handmaiden wombs across the globe he is now doing an impression of an albino walrus and shagging young models again, I'm surprised her hair is still brunette, he loves 'em dying it blonde apparently.

I find it hard to believe he is real tbh. Mr Musk thinks we needs more babies and Mr Gates doesn't, what is it with these rich weird men?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Errol gives me the deep creeps. Did he ever hang out with Epstein and W Allen? Does Elon's brother have lots of babies too??? Its like he is forward planning his genetic/blood line will get to space and be dominant in the multiverse!

And whilst he breeds baby musky minions in test tubes and handmaiden wombs across the globe he is now doing an impression of an albino walrus and shagging young models again, I'm surprised her hair is still brunette, he loves 'em dying it blonde apparently.

I find it hard to believe he is real tbh. Mr Musk thinks we needs more babies and Mr Gates doesn't, what is it with these rich weird men?!

Children of the damned 😬